If They Found Out That You Were On This Board, What Would Happen?

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

"Us", as in the editorial sense. No, I haven't D'd myself....not yet.....but very good proofreading, Craig.

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

Who cares? live your life

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Hmmm not sure, couldn't care less but I do hope they lurk so they can see how happy we are and how glad we are that we are outa there

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I certainly don't care if they I know I frequent this board. This is a great board, and I have reconnected with a few old friends, I even had lunch with cruzanheart last week...

• minimus
    minimus

I really do think one or two computer savy elders that I know of read this stuff here. One especially, who is a former Bethelite seems to have lost his spark and zeal in the Hall. It would never surprise me to see him throw out the name, Minimus or Farkel, just to see a reaction. That's the face that I would have.

• Eppie
    Eppie

I would probably be dfd cause of all the things i told here, but o well, couldn't care less at the moment.

• LB
    LB

I had my face, real name and name of my old congregation on this board a year before I DAed myself. I know for a fact that members of my old hall read here. I never heard a word about it though. Then again the current witchunt wasn't in progress. I would assume that these days you'd end up DFed.

• sandy
    sandy

I really don't care if my old congregation found out I was on this board. My concern is my family. I am sure my siblings would start shunning me.

Yesterday morning my sister asked me if I was listening to religious programs. Apparently my radio in my car was tuned to a religious program when I let her use my car a couple weeks ago. Poor thing she was holding in that vital question for two weeks. LOL

I had no idea what she was talking about. I am not interested in any religion at this point in my life. I didn't tell her that though I was too scared. I just said the program must have changed after a certain hour. That really has to be what happened. Why would I listen to a bunch of crazies after escaping from the mad house? LOL

My mother and Df'd father attend one or two Sunday meetings a month and yesterday she and my dad asked me if I plan to return. I usually tell them yes but this time I said I don't know. I think I'm making progress. LOL

Then my sister was talking about the visiting elder that gave the talk yesterday and I said that weirdo is still around?

My mom said: You know you are talking about an elder? I said yeah, why? She said: "How can you talk about an elder like that? How can he be a weirdo if he is an elder?"

I laughed and said: "There are a whole bunch of weirdo elders"

My mom and sister are really good at putting the elders and others on pedestals.

• freedom96
    freedom96

Well, they would say that we are associating with apostates and df'd ones, therefore there is enough reason to df someone.

• shera
    shera

Well,I DA myself yrs ago,and I couldn't care less what the elder thought or anyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit