If They Found Out That You Were On This Board, What Would Happen?

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• email
    email

What MORE can happen?... I've already been shunned by almost everyone... so it wouldn't make that much of a difference...

But wow... if they found out... I would admit to it... and then I would feel so free to tell them what no one have dared telling them in so long.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

just FYI,

hubby and I frequented this board for over a year, elders were alerted...printed out our statements and then df'd us for "feeling" we are apostates. So, for those who this would matter to, be careful. For those who don't give a flip, happy chatting!

j2bf

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Minimus,Of course this is a hypothetical question.A user name is just that.That is all the elders have to go by.So many stories are similar,that it would take the elders down many crossroads to actually try and pin down the true identity of the user name.Also it takes a lot hours to read these posts,even if you pick one at a time to trace it from beginning to end.

Even if the user name were traced to your e-mail address,so what ,its still not YOU!

And yet great care is taken by many of us not to reveal too much personal information until we are ready to do so.Not only for our protection but also for those we love.

I recall a thread started by Farkel that suggested we don't post too much about ourselves for the very reason of your hypothetical question.

However,if it was found out who I am by my body of elders, they would rule for DF.As I am only classified as inactive. According to this weeks WT. study,I'm loved by Jehovah and Jesus and valued in their eyes and so too the elders and rank and file,according to Blondie's WT.study this week.

Waiting for all the kisses and hugs coming my way soon.

Blueblades

• Maverick
    Maverick

What makes you think they don't already know? It's what they can prove that counts. And how much they want you out. I wrote and mailed out hundreds of letters and called the Governing Body businessman hiding behind religion, the CO a corporate inspector who should get a real job, the PO a retired grocery clerk in one letter and a liar and coward who worships those demigods in Brooklyn in another letter and the pussies DA'd me as an unbaptized publisher. They wanted to DF me for apostacy in the worst way. But they didn't want to get into the Baptism Nullification issue.

They're cowards who prey on the willing! Stand up to them and they are not sure how to act. If you cower they will beat you like a dog! As paranoid a bunch as those old dickless, androgyny in Brooklyn are you know they have a internet squad checking us out. Hey GB FU! Maverick

• Solace
    Solace

Well,

My family would have one more reason to consider me worldly, thats for sure.

• animal
    animal

I would tell them to kiss my ass....

Animal

• Valis
    Valis

I'm with animal...my parents already decided not to come to my Thanksgiving, not out of a bothered conscience, but that they knew I helped in the last big mail out and that I told them I had met thousands of XJWs who all had the same story...I haven't posted anything here they aren't more than welcome to come here and talk about or refute. yeah..like that would ever happen..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Us", as in the editorial sense. No, I haven't D'd myself....not yet.....but very good proofreading, Craig

I caught it too, I caught it too! Do I get a point as well?

Beryl

• minimus
    minimus

No Beryl, you get no extra points for that one...TOO LATE!!.....btw, how are you doing?

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

After 19 to 20 years, would they really care? Don't know...and I honestly don't care.

But I'm sure if they are lurking, and they've figured out who I was, they're probably going: 'see...look, I told you...' - yeah...GET STUFFED!

Family? they're not JWs, so no worries there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit