If They Found Out That You Were On This Board, What Would Happen?

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I'm already DA'd, so I could care less. My family, if they read this board, would be highly interested, of couse, but probably not suprised. On the other hand, I would be interested in what brought them to this board. That's a good thing!

• happysistah
    happysistah

I'M TOAST!

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Whatever they and their banana republic religion wants to do to me I guess. I mean its like saying the international convention of ditch-diggers made a resolution that I am an over-all bad guy. Does it affect me? Not really, I don't have anything to do with ditch diggers. I know who truly cares about me and I've long since lost contact with others that I knew. If anyone decided to cut-off contact with me then thats their choice, I can't control that.

• Swan
    Swan

I thought about that a lot when I first came here. If my family found out I was posting on an "apostate" web site, that might make it harder for us to ever reconcile. Then I realized it had been 8 and a half years since I DAed myself, and they only talked with me then because of a major death in the family, so what the heck was I worrying about? It can't get any worse, and knowing I'm here may actually get them to address the doubts in their own minds. So I really don't worry anymore, since I have gotten far more support here in the last 6 months than I did in the whole 8 and a half years before that.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit