Calm Down Everybody, We Will Know Soon Enough

by OnTheWayOut 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Well let's just remember these are the same idiots that came up with the overlapping generations teaching, so let keep going with the speculations, this is fun.
  • poopie
    poopie
    Agree
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

This seems like a chink in the armour of an organization that has never seemed to show any weakness before, speculating is irresistible.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    It's always fun to speculate on the future of the religion that was BUILT on speculating on the future!
  • Quarterback
    Quarterback
    I speculate that the TMS is not cancelled. I believe that it will be transferred to a different night. Like Family Worship night. There you have it. Now each parent is the TMS councillor, and gets to practice their skills on thier kids.
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit

among speculation, sometimes there is truth. I just made that up.

At any rate, its fun to speculate and hope for the surmise of this cult that has put many of us in chains.

• vinman
    vinman
    The Borean Pickets site confirms in the latest article about the ceasing of building projects. Note the B footnote in article entitled "Jehovah blesses Obedience".
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Wanna exit I surmise you meant demise :). I agree. Hope is the only thing we've got in the natural desire to get our family and friends back.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

OTWO: Speculation is fun, I know we are going to do it, but just be careful running with these scissors.

Ah, a voice of reason cries out in the wilderness.

FayeDunaway: It's always fun to speculate on the future of the religion that was BUILT on speculating on the future!

Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Maybe some honcho up top is turning apostate, could explain all these leaks before something is released to the rank and file

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit