"World conditions have never been as bad as they are now"

by Sour Grapes 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• NU-LYTE
    NU-LYTE

In the Daniel prophesy book they said that the kings of north and south was based on north and south of Israel of which they did or over did the significance of it through out Israels history , today it does seem like there is an awful lot of "pushing" going on over the oil in the mid east , it's even been said they have been using secret weapons of war on each other , weather wars , with the HAARP system . obviously the only reason for the US or perhaps the "kittim", is over there , to keep other nations from taking over the dollar petro scam as russian and china have dropped the dollar and advocated taking it over ... to me seems a possibility what it's about , I don't give up belief that there is a GOD or that the bible is insignificant

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Wanna shut up a JW when he says that.

Go to https://ourworldindata.org/

• Sorry
    Sorry

Unfortunately, pointing out past eras do little to sway JWs opinion on the matter. Every time I bring this up to my folks (any member of my family really), they counter that morality (their perception of morality anyway) is at an all time low, with more people wearing revealing clothing and sleeping around outside of marriage, the LGBT community out and proud, racial tensions at an all time high in the US, all of the school shootings and of course, less people being religious. Things the Holy Bible detests. And simply because of that, these are truly the end times.

People will believe what they wanna believe despite hard evidence in their face. I’ve learned this the hard way unfortunately.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit