What Would A Jehovah's Witness Romance Novel Be Like?

by minimus 162 Replies latest jw friends

• amac
    amac
    amac----you don't understand anything???

Is that a question? If so, then "yes" there are some things that I do understand.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Hilary waited with much impatience while looking to see her date arrive. Hilary?s dad had a stern look on his face. She had seen that face before, he only did that look when he was going into a judicial meeting in the back of the Kingdom Hall. She remembered what a friend had told her who had faced her father several years ago in the back room. It?s not what he said, Hilary remembered, it?s what he didn?t say that spoke volumes. Hilary rarely saw that look, she and her fellow Witness friends called it the ?Judgment Jaw?. His jowl only looked that way when he was pronouncing theocratic fate on someone. ?Hilary, do you think what you?re wearing is appropriate for a Witness?? Hilary gave herself the once over and said ?Dad, I?ve seen others wear less out in service.? Dad?s judgment jaw dropped to the floor ?HILARY, I AM NOT CONCERNED ABOUT OTHERS, I AM CONCERNED ABOUT YOU!!!? Hilary?s mom heard the commotion in the front room and walked in on the two of them. She knew she was going to have to referee the two of them, and it?s not even football season, she thought. Hilary?s eyes welled up and she said ?Dad, I am an adult, and what I am wearing is fine, can?t you just get it?? Her mascara was smearing down her face, when she looked at her Dad? ?Dad here?s probably one of the biggest events of my life and you?re worried about every little thing!? ?No, Hilary, I am not worried about every little thing, but I am worried about his little thing, which probably won?t be little for long once he sees you in that outfit!? This time Mom?s mouth dropped to the ground. Hilary?s eyes gazed angrily at her Dad. She said ?Dad, I am going to fix my mascara so I don?t look like Tammy Faye Baker and then I am going outside to wait for my date!? Hilary stormed into her bedroom and shut the door. As she was slamming, her father did the curtain peaking about the time David drove into their driveway.

• minimus
    minimus

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F I N A L L Y !!!!!!!! It looks like Hillary's going to wind up getting disfellowshipped.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeee *still waiting anxiously to see what happens to Hilary*

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Hilary's audible cries were coming from her bedroom as her mother was trying to calm down her father. Hilary stared into her mirror and quietly thought "My God, my father's going to destroy my love life even before I have one...I can't let David see me like this..." So she quickly dabbed her eyes and face and went out to the front room. There was a knock on the door and Hilary quickly made her way to the door before Dad could answer it and there stood David, wearing a nice pair of jeans (tight in the right places, Hilary thought...) and nicely pressed shirt and cowboy boots. My hunky wrangler...she thought again! He quickly looked at her and softly said hi and smiled. From that moment on, Hilary forgot about everything her father had said to her just a few minutes ago. Hilary grabbed David's hand and said "please come in and meet my officially meet my parents..." David slowly walked into the den where her parents were sitting. Father's jaw wasn't on the floor anymore, it lay nicely in his lap. Mother sat there reading the latest Awake and dog-eared her page. "Hello David, it's so nice to meet you..." She and David exchanged pleasantries and then her father slowly stood up. "David, nice to finally meet you, Hilary and the elders in your congregation have told me so much about you..." Hilary tried to smile through her father's obvious Gestapo like tactics regarding David. She could only guess the theocratic background check her father had done. "What are you two doing tonight..." her father asked. David politely replied - "We're going to dinner with my brother and his girlfriend and then off to see a movie." Hilary's eyes gazed into David's and said - we'd better go..." Hilary and David were making their way out the front door and as they shut the door behind them, Hilary let out a loud gasp. God, I am so glad that's over with...she smiled at David. Before she could make her way into his car, she planted an open-mouth kiss on him... David stood stunned..."what if your parents are watching Hilary?" he asked and Hilary said "I don't care." Rebellion it seems, was starting before they got out of the driveway!

• jgnat
    jgnat

goooo Hilary! bttt

• minimus
    minimus

Oh Oh----I think they're gonna do the nasty. Or at least do a little "loose conduct".

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

David opened the car door for Hilary. David got into the car and said "Hilary, I really like you and want to get to know you, but don't you think you should wait to me to kiss you?" Hilary responded "So you want to make the first move...?" David affirmed it. I'd thought we'd go to dinner, talk and take things slowly...Hilary said, "You know David, I've been waiting weeks for a date with you, I couldn't help myself. You're just so damn gorgeous, what am I supposed to do, I just have no self-control when it comes to you." David smiled and said "No wonder your father is following you around like a shadow...he thinks we're going to do it on the first date!" Hilary jokingly laughed..."Well, aren't we?" David immediately stopped the car and firmly said..."Hilary, I like you, I really really like you..but I am not going to fornicate and upset Jehovah and get myself disfellowshipped from Jehovah's organization...you can do that on your own!" Hilary's smile immediately turned to sadness. "David, I was just kidding, I am not like that..." Hilary then started crying, "It's just I've waited so long for someone like you!" David then said "Hilary, calm down, you're getting way too upset over this..." No wonder they counsel us to have chaperones, because of things like this...

• minimus
    minimus

oh brother! This guy sounds like a real theocratic DICK! Knowing how he expresses himself, makes me think he'll be the first to intiate the fornication. That Mr. Goody 2 Shoes!

• Badger
    Badger

Yes! Thank you TH!

Way to go david! Make her BEG for it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit