Are the GB very intelligent men with higher than average IQ? Or are they stupid men who were put in their position by sheer “LUCK”

by John Aquila 49 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

Are the Governing Body of the WT wickedly smart with extremely high IQ or are they leaders of the WT because they were at the Right Place at The Right Time. (In other words, pure “Luck” )-Think lottery.

I’ve seen them talk in JWTV and you can never convince anyone in the whole world that these guys are in the same category as someone smart or cunning like Jim Simons who founded Renaissance Technologies or Bill Gates.

James Simons 2007.jpgImage result for bill gates picImage result for steven lett jehovah witness pic

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    JA: they believe Adam was a JW and the first man, how smart can they be.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila
    LOL James, I guess you said it all!
  • cofty
    cofty
    I honestly believe they are not very intelligent at all.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Are the GB very intelligent men with higher than average IQ? - no.

Or are they stupid men who were put in their position by sheer “LUCK” - no. They are stupid men who've brown-nosed their way up the ranks. In short, I believe them to be dumb yes-men.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    Shouldn't this thread be in Jokes and Humor?
  • Londo111
    Londo111

At the very best, people of average intelligence…but their education is lower than average and they are definitely deluded and blind. There seems to have been very few that had the raw engine power of intelligence or a semblance of education. Fred Franz was perhaps was the closet thing.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    breakfast of champion: Here you go. If brains were dynamite, the GB would not have enough to sneeze.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    You don't go to the top of any hierarchy by sheer luck nor do you have to be a genius (unless it's a tech company).
  • fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Basic education + unsophisticated thinking = A Christian, according to 1 Corinthians 1:26.

(in case you've forgotten that text reads:

For consider your calling, brethren, that there were not many wise according to the flesh, NASB )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit