Are the GB very intelligent men with higher than average IQ? Or are they stupid men who were put in their position by sheer “LUCK”

by John Aquila 49 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

They are the product of inbreeding. CEOs of a corporation founded on delusion, gullibility, producing the next group of successor CEOs among the ladder climbers who tout best the party line in all sincerity.

Next batch(if there ever is a next batch) will be far worse just like inbreeding passing on inferior DNA if it continues.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

HONEST:

The royal commission showed this up really well.

It was actually embarrassing watching these uneducated elder buffoons then to have Geoffrey Jackson another uneducated bafoon as one of the leaders be squashed by the royal commission about the 2 witness policy, Angus and justice McClellan are not bible scholars yet they could point out the inconsistency using the bible.

Well said Honest!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

As ToMo3 said in one talk, "witnesses are the most 'thinkingest' people on the planet!"

Case settled.....

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

The GB are the most educated and intelligent men on earth. They've read over 50 years of the Watchtower and Awake! Nothing can compare to that.

HappyDad

• sir82
    sir82

They are stupid men who've brown-nosed their way up the ranks. In short, I believe them to be dumb yes-men.

This.

And what happens when the dumb yes-men rise to the absolute pinnacle, and there is no one left to "yes" to?

You get multi-million $ construction boondoggles, you get a head-buried-in-sand approach to child abuse lawsuits, you get graphs & charts purporting to explain "overlapping groups = one generation", you get full-stop on construction 9 months after proudly announcing your new construction program, you get more and more and more cutbacks while uttering proclamations about how the "evangelizing work is expanding", you get....

...you get the Watchtower org. in 2015.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

How many of the GB members went to college??

It's my understanding that they all have the equivalent of a Bachelor's Degree.

Doc

• brandnew
    brandnew
    I think,...that in order to say to others that you are "annointed", you must be very good at deceiving people. The GB know this since they are all "annointed". To be able to sit in front of hundreds of people and be the only person to partake of the wine, and bread takes a certain type of conniveing, and deluded person. So to join the fabulous 7 in crookland....ya gotta be FAKE !!!!! I believ the gb recruit theirs by how fake the person can be. Just my thoughts.
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

John Aquila ( Q) " Are the G.B intelligent Men?

The Rebel ( A) I believe the G.B hide behind the privacy of closed eyes. The G.B dont believe in a paradise earth. But they have managed to convince millions that paradise earth is true.

Does that require intelligence?

No I don't think that deception requires intelligence, but it does make me feel stupid for once believing in it.

The Rebel.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Fools leading the foolish - period.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    It matters not. They are filth. TOMO sounds like he's always drunk. Lett is a cartoon character. Wacko Jacko is a liar of the lowest order. The others? Meh. Wicked men who have as their real god, themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit