Southern California USA Congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses On High Alert

by JW GoneBad 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Island Man
    Island Man
    "I noticed that in the videos I watched, the kingdom halls he visited were practically empty. I wonder if that's the case now in most places?"

Keep in mind that he usually comes at the start of the meeting and interrupts the opening prayer so the empty seats you see may not be a true reflection of the level of absenteeism when you factor in the number of JWs who are habitually late to the meetings.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Hey if it makes this guy feel better that's all that counts. personally I don't find him offensive at all.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I shudder when I see things like this. But I was curious and watched a few videos. There may be some effect to some in the Halls. Time will tell.

Still, it is extremely disrespectful to take over a meeting. That alone makes ex-JWs seem unstable.

I *do* think the idea of setting up a spot adjacent to JW carts could be effective.

He covered a LOT of ground. Even up to Ventura, 3rd Street Promenade in SantaMonica and down to SanDiego.

The man DOES get around...!

• Timay777
    Timay777

You EX JW's who cry and complain about how other EX JW's make you look to current JW's get over yourselves. You say how childish someone is while at the same time you're acting worse. Being a keyboard warrior saying you would punch Zeb in the face? Really? Preaching love while threatening violence. You guys make me sick. Zeb Freestone has more courage than any of you ever had.

• stillin
    stillin

C'mon Timay. You shouldn't lump everybody all together as though they are one person. I notice that there are many here who are very tolerant and realistic concerning the Witnesses. Some are more strident. It's the World Wide Web! You get on it through a keyboard!

Given the opportunity to "anti-witness" in a casual conversation with one of JW's, Most here would handle themselves admirably

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I don't agree with aggressive activism, but "Kevin Bunker"is a blast.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

"Kevin's" = disruptive exjw's who anti-witness

"Shock and Awe" = challenging WT loudly, publicly and in person over doctrine, paedophile scandals and failure of prophecy

I 💓 our new vocab!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit