2017 Convention Recording: JWs Applaud 10yo Girl For Shunning Her Own Sister

by pale.emperor 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

I hadn't realised her parents had uploaded it - that is even sicker. They probably wanted to send a "loving" message to their disfellowshipped daughter: "Look how loyal your younger sister is!" But quickly realised people viewing this did not see it that way.

"Oops! We better take it down quickly!"

Or perhaps they were directed to take it down by the elders because it flies in the face of what JWs tell the public about shunning - "We don't shun! Who's spreading these lies?!"

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

If anyone out there has never met a horrible JW you just haven't gotten to know one well enough yet.

JWs are not a religion of love.

• tiki
    tiki

Wish I hadn't watched it...that kid has been completely robotized. Just a slick memorized piece calculated to reinforce the inhuman treatment of people who follow a different path.

• under the radar
    under the radar

That video is heartbreaking and disgusting at the same time!

I truly despise the organization that would encourage demand such an aberration of natural affection by a child. She is too young to fully understand what she's doing, and what they're doing to her. It's even worse that they subtly reinforce that manipulation with public praise. That will make it ever harder for her to reconsider the unloving and unreasonable position she's been brainwashed into taking, even once she sees behind the curtain.

That poor little girl! I feel so sorry for her. She has no idea what she's really in for down the road...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit