2017 Convention Recording: JWs Applaud 10yo Girl For Shunning Her Own Sister

by pale.emperor 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• atomant
    atomant

The real perpetrators are the audience members whom are condoning this heinous crime of shunning.Collectively they are a bunch of nut cases including the GB who are the instigators of this heinous crime.That little girl is being used as a martyr/pawn unbeknown to her.

• zeb
    zeb

quoting."The harsh shunning and disdain the JWs show her sister, can just as easily be delivered to her if she steps out of line."

and when hormones arrive and she starts to notice boys she will marry at 18 and/or become one of the many sisters who hover and flutter around only other sisters because she will be terrified of being seen with a male, and tragically grow up isolated, narrow very ignorant and in the end bitter.

Is there some one in the country of origin of this vid please send it on to the inquiry in the UK into abuse.

• zeb
    zeb

Yes this manipulation of the innocent is appalling. The Hitler youth were so conditioned to report anyone, parents, siblings neighbours. I couldn't watch the whole video it made my stomach crawl.

• Listener
    Listener

She's holding a Bible in her hands, someone needs to tell her she won't find anything about shunning her sister in there.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Such interviews are not made incidental but well prepared for the stage what demonstrates again the degree of stubborness, cussedness and forced internalization of commandements what distinguishes JW and is demanded of them by the supervisiors, called "biblical edcuation", a well perpared demonstration to snatch the applause of the audience.

• Tallon
    Tallon

This is wrong on so many levels.

That child is in a very difficult situation. No doubt she was 'pressured' by her parents to get baptised, and at such a young age did not have any real understanding of the seriousness, demands and the consequences for making such a decision. Now she is being pressured by her parents and others to shun her sister. Deep down she is most probably distressed about it and has no choice but to put on a brave face. It must be terrible for the older sister too.

And as for the parents, sheeeesh, can't they see that their family is being torn apart!

I'm just glad that I didn't have to go through all that crap during my pre-teens.

• smiddy
    smiddy

And what did Vin Toole say at the Australian Royal Comission into Institutionalised sexual abuse against children.?

{Vin Toole a Jehovahs Witness and legal representive of the Australian Branch who served as a CO on occasions}

when asked about shunning? he said "I have heard of it but I dont know what it means" or words to that effect.

And he was under oath .

• steve2
    steve2

During the talk itself, including hearing the child's "experience", there seemed to be a lot of talking in the background - or was that just because of where the audio recording microphone was placed?

It brought back memories to me of how often during talks at conventions a good number of people were milling around outside the arena or talking among themselves in the audience.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

@steve2=> The background noise you hear could be, in my opinion, because of two (2) reasons:

(1) Some of the R&F commenting about the experience demonstrated (possibly for some in shock and for others in agreement with this young girl's decision); and

(2) Some conversations plus milling/walking around from the R&F who are PIMO (Physical In-Mentally Out) at the convention. These folks are only in attendance due to wanting to keep ongoing contact with their friends and family who are PIMI (Physically In-Mentally In) and fully indoctrinated.

Either way, the situation regarding this young child and the R&F at the RC is really precariously sad.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

A nice round of hissing and booing would have been better. Someone is old enough to get baptized. This is supposed to be the biggest decision in their lives, and it goes against nature. Suppose this person were to walk into a coin shop, alone, and want to pick up a roll of silver quarters. What are the chances of this person coming out with the roll of quarters?

If someone is too young to go into a coin shop alone and buy a roll of silver quarters that can be sold later (and the worst loss is the amount you paid for them), then why are they old enough to go against their nature and use their souls to help joke-hova enslave the whole world? And if they break a rule, there are serious consequences--rules that are more at home in communist countries.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit