Who is considered more bizarre?

by incognito2014 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I always wondered if the Magical Underwear gives them some sort of buzz.

Rub a Dub

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

I may change my answer from a earlier post. As a mormon no coffee. I don't think I could live with that. Lol. Still Totally ADD

• TD
    TD

Nothing with caffeine.

Nothing with alcohol

Also pretty sure the DoC speaks negatively of corn. (Wheat for the man and corn for the ox...)

• Nitty-Gritty
    Nitty-Gritty

"They only ask for two years of door to door service then it's on to the rest of their lives"

Without coffee and alcohol

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Let me put it that way: South Park hasn't done a show on Jehovah's Witnesses; they did on the Mormon cause the source material is hilarious!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am with JeffT on page 1

I've long thought that Mormons have some weird beliefs, but they are much better members of the community than JW's.

Mormons are weirder and have a much crazier doctrine and have still achieved the Watchtower dream- being considered a more mainstream religion. Kinda like they are just more devout, but still do Christmas and serve in the military and put education high on their list of priorities.

They may be more accepted in the United States for all that, plus they are extremely a white religion.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    epher"Protestantism is the WTS's slightly out-of-touch but generally well-meaning mom... Catholicism is the WTS's old alcoholic uncle who's finally working his way through his 12 steps... and Scientology is the WTS's crazy-ass, mean-as-fuck neighbor from down the street."

Continued, just for fun...

...Judaism is the WTS's eccentric but surprisingly insightful grandpa...

...Buddhism is his ageing hippy pen-pal...

...and Islam is his slightly bipolar nephew from a previous marriage, who doesn't always keep up with his regimen of meds.

Vidiot

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Huh... don't know where that "epher" thing came from, and only just noticed it, now. Weird.

Any chance a mod can edit it out?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit