Jw spokesman Says door to door preaching not coming back!

by nowwhat? 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
  • Biahi
    Biahi

I think they’ve figured out most people just google them and find all the skeletons in their closet. Too hard to make converts now in the USA. 😀

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

I think they probably will once the social restrictions are lifted, its to their advantage in gaining potential people to the religion .

a viable option to pioneers

The numbers and accounting of those numbers are very important to the JWS religion.

The theory might be that if they dont maybe the top leaders of the JWS are secretly willingly let the organization fade and dwindle down while they still hold on to the millions $$$ in assets to themselves.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I think the cart work was going to over take that anyway. Covid just made it faster.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

In the video he seemed to leave it open for the future, but I think they will wait a couple of years before they will give the OK again for door-to-door.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The WT spokesman, David Hendriks says that in covid year 2020 150 people each day in the U.S. reached out to headquarters through their website.

Really...WT considers that low (150) number something to brag/boast about!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Who is David Hendricks? Not a branch representative?

Every one of them said Jehovah witness, no 's. The bible shown had a cross.

I am willing to never door knock again. ( PIMO)

• hoser
    hoser
    Stopping door to door might work in their favour. Let’s face it. No one under the age of 50 really wanted to do it anyway. The zealous old timers are nearing the end of their lives. Reporting hours was a game of creative accounting and because of privacy laws it is now illegal to keep record of not at homes and return visits. The amount of hours of door to door to make a convert is staggering. It is an outdated sales tactic that is inefficient. Without door to door and in person meetings at the Kingdom Hall it is so much easier to be a jw. With a few tweaks on policies they can retain more of the born in witnesses and grow or at least maintain membership that way.
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Who is David Hendricks? Not a branch representative?

The WT spokeshole...David Hendriks appears legit!

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Other places he is identified as Robert J Hendricks III. I'm not sure, but I think the news outlet in the O.P. is incorrect in giving his name as David.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit