Jehovah's Witnesses to settle sex-abuse case - San Diego Reader (California, US), Friday, January 12, 2018

by darkspilver 104 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

A huge country just took all their assets (that they didn't hide first). Another, Australia might soon get some. Other countries are examining their credibility as tax free entities or tax supported entities.

I have some hope, but mostly am counting on attrition to kill them off like shakers. They will outlive me, but maybe not my grandkids.

• Bobby2446
    Bobby2446

Russia tried shipping them to Siberia, when they were very small, and failed at getting rid of them.

Im sure seizing buildings will be more effective.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

Acording to the watchtowers OWN website in 2012 the watchtower closed 20 branch offices around the world

Also on the watchtowers own website there is a video of sam hurd (one of the governing body, the world leaders of the watchtower) telling people in one of the AGM videos that the watchtower was not only going to kick people from bethel out but also loads of pionners with loads of different titles that were full time on field service ie getting a small amount of money but they would be having the money stopped.I can you all the details of how to find out all this both on the jw website but also their video section

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

pepperheart: Acording to the watchtowers OWN website in 2012 the watchtower closed 20 branch offices around the world

BUT also on the watchtowers own website:

In 2011 there where 20,595 Bethelites - a ratio of 1-in-359 publishers

• From 2011 to 2012: Number of Bethelites INCREASED by 1,017
    • From 2012 to 2013: Number of Bethelites INCREASED by 1,107

In 2013 there where 22,719 Bethelites - a ratio of 1-in-339 publishers

CHART: The number of Bethelites over the years with Bethelite-to-Publisher ratio

• Bobby2446
    Bobby2446

Please, bethelites were well aware and accepted the fact that the organization uses them at their discretion. That being said, they are sent out and recalled to bethel when needed.

In other words, the organization reserves the right to keep them there or not.

• amicabl
    amicabl

Welcome to the forum Bobby2446. It's good to read about your views on this ultra important matter. Feel free to introduce yourself if and when you wish.

• freddo
    freddo

The organisation "uses" Bethelites.

Got that right Bob.

Some booted bethelites round here crying away after years of service and their best years given. Didn't take 'em long to start answering up saying what a blessing it is like an abused wife with stockhom syndrome as they chuck the meds down their necks and begin to wash windows and wonder where their retirement fund is going to come from.

• Bobby2446
    Bobby2446

Then don’t go to Bethel. It’s really quite that simple.

• freddo
    freddo

"Then don’t go to Bethel. It’s really quite that simple."

Amen to that, Bob!

• zeb
    zeb

Has a fear of mankind? Most child molesters do once they are identified and this guy reads information and takes notes at meetings well well I am staggered,. what more proof of remorse do you want.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit