Jehovah's Witnesses to settle sex-abuse case - San Diego Reader (California, US), Friday, January 12, 2018

by darkspilver 104 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• freddo
    freddo

Hello Bobby.

You may be right about Candace Conti not being allowed to discuss the case. I don't know. But what I do know is that she is the Jewel in the Crown of litigants against WTB&TS in regard to pedo cases.

Poor ickle Watchtower; thought it could cut her down and shut her up eh? Well I believe it cost them a lot of dough, a lot of members, a lot of credibility and what's more it is like hydra.

For every head cut off even more pop up to replace it.

Her case is on record for every lawyer and litigant and there are many more in the pipeline.

• Bobby2446
    Bobby2446

Yes, the “Jewel in the Crown” of litigants who famously said: “I will never settle” but did just that when she began losing millions after the default judgement and putative damages were snatched away.

That’s who you’re talking about?

Not her — just like any other litigant and her lawyers, it’s all about the money.

• freddo
    freddo

If she settled good for her. Such is her right. She has more backbone than the Gibbering Boobies and their lackey lawyers put together.

A Jewel in the Crown indeed. And more jewels and more crowns have arisen and even more are on their way. Watchtower is losing adherents hand over fist; closing kingdom halls and all Fat Tony can do is talk about tight pants. What a joke.

Candace Conti the inspiration. That's who I'm talking about.

• Bobby2446
    Bobby2446

I’m sure you have some data that shows these “hand over fist” losses.

And no one said she didn’t have the right to settle. What I am saying is that her fight to “protect children“ went to the shaft when her money was at risk.

No plaintiff or their lawyers care about JW children. They care about their own pockets. You know that.

• freddo
    freddo

Britain branch -793 publishers. Poland - 1896. Japan - 700.

Her case is still helping to protect children.

Sorry you're so cynical. I believe many litigants care about JW children. Even some lawyers too.

Sad that you don't know that.

• Bobby2446
    Bobby2446

Lol @ your alleged “hand over fist losses” which you cannot even connect with Conti, directly or indirectly.

Youre just making stuff up.

• freddo
    freddo

If you say so Bob.

• Bobby2446
    Bobby2446

You just threw some numbers out there, with no point of reference.

So It was just as good as making stuff up unless you validate them.

• Bobby2446
    Bobby2446

And jws ars present in more than three places.

You have your work cut out for you.

• John Davis
    John Davis

It is 1000 since the files became property of CCJW and not Watchtower. It was since there was a change in the corporate structure. I think it is somewhere between 1000 and 1200 is the number.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit