Describe Yourself.

by SpannerintheWorks 43 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

(((Amanda))))) Oh geesh thanks!Try Green tea with peach it is a God send for the flu

(((((Six))))) Well your hot that I could tell from the Dallas pics<Thunder I mean in a Sean Connery kinda way> Sorry if your sick

• Princess
    Princess

I am 33, married to the love of my life for 14 1/2 years, two kids. We run a plumbing company in the Pacific Northwest, so I get to work from home while taking care of the kids. Both kids start school full time in September. Whoooooooooooohhhhooooooooo!

I am currently training for my first marathon so if I'm not at home I'm probably running.

I'm very curious about liquidsky. Do I know you? You are obviously close by.

Rachel

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm 40, married to the love of my life, two children (ages 7 and 9). I work at night at a dead end job so we don't have to do day care. I live about 3 miles down the road from Southfork which is near Dallas. I think in a past life I was a constitutional peasant in England.

Started studying with the Witnesses when I was 9 because I was disillusioned with the Methodist Church. What attracted me to the Witnesses was that they could answer any question I had, and I had a lot, whereas the Methodist minister was somewhat condescending and told me to go play with the other kids. I left the Witnesses in 1989 because they could no longer answer ANY of my questions.

One day I would like to conquer my biggest hurdle: the no-talk rule implanted by my family and reinforced by Jehovah's Witnesses. That's why I started posting on discussion boards. I'm trying very hard to start "talking" more and using my limited mind a bit more. I've got a novel I've written in my head that I would love to see on paper one day.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Big Tex said :

I've got a novel I've written in my head that I would love to see on paper one day.

I would love to see that too Chris !!!!

XW

• Farkel
    Farkel

5' 1", 245 lbs, bald, wooden leg, cross-eyed (one's blue, the other's brown), green teeth, 6 fingers on each hand, charming personality.

Favorite song is "Dueling Banjos" from the movie "Deliverance." My cousin played it in the movie.

Farkel

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Princess,

You might know me, I've visited alot of congregations. I grew up in graham/eatonville area, live in downtown puyallup right now but once our house is done I'll be in Tacoma.

• Princess
    Princess

You are a bit south of us liquidsky. We live in Edmonds, grew up in the Lynnwood hall, north of Seattle.

You will have to come to our apostafest in August!

Rachel

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

princess,

Yeah I am kinda out in the boonies. I 'll still go the apostafest though.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I'm one sexy bitch.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*nods affirmatively*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit