Describe Yourself.

by SpannerintheWorks 43 Replies latest jw friends

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

ROTFLMAO@HEAVEN!!!!!!!!! You are soo funny!!!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

23 years old, attending college to get a degree in communication arts and literature education. I have about a year left and look forward to graduation. I am painfully average.

• Xena
    Xena

*sigh* I am old enough to know a woman never tells her age , a single mother (well kinda the divorce STILL isn't final)of an 8 going on 13 (who INSISTES she is 9) year old daughter, that works for a tile importing company as a professional nagger (aka accounts receivable, credit and collections manager), hhhmmmm I have a cat that will never die (she knows I want a Persian to replace her), a hermit crab that DID die but my daughter refuses to throw out (we have a shrine)...anyone wanna take bets on when it will start to smell???

lol average joanna...uuummm no anything BUT average girl....you are a unique one of a kind rockin babe...and I am not just saying that so you will pet my pants again although if you wanted to..........

• Aztec
    Aztec

Okay first I have to say: Rayzorblade you are adorable, Amanda please take care of yourself! Being sick is a drag!, Heaven you are so funny! I wish my son had an off switch too..LOL, Jo you are anything but average! You are hilarious and so intelligent!, Xena you are too cool in my book! I am a single mom of a 6 going on 50 year old son, work in an art gallery, music lover, book lover, and oh yeah I'm blond so be kind...LOL I'm also 29 so I guess I'm no lady..LOL ~Aztec

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'm hot blooded, you can check it and see. Yet and still, Amanda has .2 degrees on me.

• greven
    greven

My real name is deleted. I am deleted years old, live in a city called deleted in the region deleted of a tiny country called deleted. My hobbies are deleted, deleted , deleted , and deleted. My family consist of a deleted called deleted, three deleted called deleted, deleted , deleted and deleted, a deleted called deleted and twelve pets called deleted, deleted, deleted, deleted, deleted, deleted, deleted, deleted, deleted, deleted, deleted and deleted.

My favorite breakfast is deleted. Many people wonder why I am deleted and even more why I make such a fuss about being deleted. Call me crazy but there are things that are just way deleted and plain deleted. Therefore I shall refrain from bothering you about deleted.

I am inactive and a bit paranoid (did you notice?). I keep looking over my shoulder. My greatest fear: An elder suddenly jumps from behind a bookshelf shouting: "Gotcha!"

Greven of the deleted-class-of-the-deleted.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

GOTCHA!!!

===

I'm exactly the same as Francoise, a grumpy old fart with a bad attitude and an irony bi-pass .. who you look'n at?!

• greven
    greven

AARRRRRRRGGGGGG!!!

**Runs for cover**

Greven

• anti-absolutism
    anti-absolutism

I'm a 33 year old guy, going through a separation/divorce right now. So shortly I will feel free enough to look elsewhere for some 'lubbing'.....

I have 4 BEAUTIFUL kids, aged 8,5,4,2. I own a courier service and AFTER my divorce is final I have other business plans to follow through with......

I'm obsessive compulsive and a perfectionist but since being out of the borg that's getting better.. But seriously, just a regular guy who is trying to learn to love life more and more everyday, now that I know it is up to me and not some old farts in Brooklyn to run my life.

Oh, and I live in London, Ontario, Canada. And thanks for asking. Brad

• berylblue
    berylblue

I am a 47 year old, twice divorced mother of two daughters. DF in 1994. Living in sin with a man who doesn't know one thing about the bible. Nothing. Been sick; getting better slowly. Consequently, I have a painfully boring, low-paying job. I think this time could be pivotal in my life, if I have the courage to allow it to be. I am currently taking a class on stand up comedy and will be performing in a comedy club outside Philadelphia in April. And I am the most passionate ( and least intelligent) AL STEWART fan in the world.

Berylblue

"She comes out of the sun in a silk dress running like a watercolor in the rain

Don't bother asking for explanations, she'll just tell you that she came

In the Year of the Cat".

Al Stewart, "Year of the Cat"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit