Where Is BLONDIE?

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Blondie was a great asset and contributor to several forums over the years. I wish her peace and happiness in her life.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If we put up a statue of Blondie and several other long-time posters in a public park in Warwick NY, would the WT try to tear them down?

I know, I know, as my wife looks at me while I ponder the deeper things in life, she says the mind is a terrible thing to waste.

• careful
    careful

Her last post was 7 months ago:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5635719388200960/yesterdays-watchtower-study-from-october-issue-stay-faithful-through-gt-tribulation?page=2

Beside her comments on WT "study" articles, her regularly helping out with finding stuff in old WTS publications was quite nice. She often did research and shared her findings with others here, even unsolicitedly. I sure appreciated that!

Plenty of past contributors here have decided to move on in their lives, past being ex-JW, and have left the forum. We all know this. Perhaps it just took her longer to do so? Or maybe some health issue has come up, like Diogs. has inferred?

• minimus
    minimus

The watchtower legal department can be very intimidating.

• scary21
    scary21

We all have a link to the Watchtower but we talk about so many other things. I have learned so many things from my friends here. Thanks to all of you !

• steve2
    steve2

No big deal really - we all journey in a way that works for us. I'll miss her fantastic knowledge, wisdom and wide experience which she ably communicated.

• minimus
    minimus

Blondie was an excellent researcher and what I loved about her was she stuck with facts. She would quote a Watchtower statement and no one could refute it. Always a lady if I might add. Class.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Good for her if she's leaving to go off and be happy in some other way. She doesn't owe anyone here anything. Fly and be free.

• dozy
    dozy

Good luck Blondie if you are still checking in. You are appreciated here and always welcome if you want to check back and say hi.

Your forensic examinations of Watchtower study articles really helped me as I was leaving. I think we all understand that after many years being an ex-JW , people usually want to move on eventually.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Blondie's WT study reviews were so helpful to me as I was awakening. If you read this I want to thank you and wish you all the best!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit