Where Is BLONDIE?

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Realbavman
    Realbavman

I don't know, but you have reminded me I need to check on her and Irreverent. They are such wonderful people! Sweet and intelligent. I did receive a Christmas card from them last year but I should check on them. I think it likely they simply want to move on. Still, I should check on them.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If you contact Blondie, tell her BluesBrother sends his best wishes. She is fondly remembered and sadly missed.

• OnePostWonder
    OnePostWonder

This is a good place as any for my one and only comment here, since it involves someone seemingly leaving this site.

As much as you need as an Ex JW to distance yourself from that insidious and dangerous cult, at some point in your (new) life you also need to stop being 'an Ex JW'. Blondie may have reached that point. I know I have.

While it's helpful for a while to detoxify yourself from their poison, they still have a hold of you in some way if you spend too much of your time even thinking about them. That's my feeling anyway. Don't give them your precious time in ANY way, even to hate them.

An Ex JW shouldn't be who you are now. Be the person you would/should have been all along. Living well and free, even of thoughts of them, is the best revenge.

• James Jack
    James Jack

At one time, through private messages, I thought she was an ex Elder, (Blondie just an Avatar), because of her depth of knowledge and understanding. When she convinced me that she was a female, I said: I wish I had you on a Body of Elders with me!

• cofty
    cofty

If every poster put as much effort, knowledge and thought into their posts as Blondie did this forum would be amazing. If she has decided to move on without any goodbyes or fanfares then fair play to her. I really hope she is okay. If anybody has contact with her in real life it would be great to know.

You are legend Blondie and your avatar was brilliant.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

@One post Wonder

welcome to the site

they still have a hold of you in some way if you spend too much of your time even thinking about them.

exactly what ive thought for years.

i hope you will stay awhile and contribute some more.

• minimus
    minimus

At least Blondie knows she was always considered a most valued poster here and that she left an impact on all of us.👍👍

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I often think of Blondie when visiting Las Vegas. Planet Hollywood in Vegas off of Harmon Blvd & the Vegas Strip has a ton of inside shops called 'Miracle Mile Shops'. Included in these shops are a ton of places to eat. One of the classy restaurants there is called 'Blondie's' that I frequent.

Any way...long live 'Blondie'...and may the good Lord be good to you!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Near as I can tell, Debbie and the gang are currently playing gigs in both the US and UK...

...oh, you meant the JWD member Blondie.

😜

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit