Yesterday's Watchtower Study (from October issue) "Stay Faithful Through the Gt. Tribulation"

by BluesBrother 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Crazyguy2
    Crazyguy2

I remember that hailstone message was suppose to start way back in the 80’s yet for some reason it didn’t . Maybe because there will never be a hailstone message from the jws it s just a ploy to keep the jws on edge.

• blondie
    blondie

Good catch, Blues Brother. I call these words and phrases you bolded, weasel words. It leaves the WTS a way out to say, "we never said it was a sure thing, just possible.:

Notice par 8;

"Currently, we are preaching the good news of the Kingdom and we are endeavoring to make disciples. But at that time, we may well deliver a message as hard-hitting as hailstones. (Rev. 16:21) We may proclaim the impending doom of Satan’s world. In time, we will find out exactly what our message will be and how we will deliver it. Will we use the same methods we have used for over a hundred years to accomplish our ministry? Or will we use some other methods? We will have to wait and see. In any case, it seems that we will have the privilege of boldly proclaiming Jehovah’s judgment message"

Can we be blamed for not accepting a message so full of uncertainties?

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

I have the answer Sir82

I've never figured out - how does one "destroy" a religion?

By getting all the Catholic, Islamic, Buddhist, Shinto, and so on, boys in the UN army by go and kill their Catholic, Islamic, Buddhist, Shinto, and so on, mothers fathers wives and kids.

Easy, makes complete sense.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Remember the bold and hard hitting tract-"the end of false religion near!". Well here we are 10+ years later!

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

It is crazy, but it’s not new. Just a rehash of Chapter 21 of their Gods Kingdom Rules book from 2014, in which we find this lovely summary. Love the Gangas quote though, they just don’t get the irony do they?

• sickandtired
    sickandtired

Wow! It’s a doomsday cult, plain and simple!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit