Where Is BLONDIE?

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Atlantis, this is unusual. It would be like Simon without warning suddenly cutting off all communication without giving us a clue. I wonder if a third party is involved making it impossible for her to communicate.

Well all I know is she was one of the finest posters on this site and she is very much missed!!!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I agree that there must have been an "event" for her to leave so abruptly.

I hope she is well. She has been a great asset here over the years.

• LV101
    LV101

She spent so much time doing the WT reviews - so informative and appreciated.

• minimus
    minimus

And it appears that she is not having any thing to do with Watchtower at all. Not just here.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Min Atlantis, this is unusual.

Hmmm. Unless illness is involved and she wants only the good and positive in her life right now. That I understand. Very much.

You don’t think someone or something offended or upset her, do you? That would be such a dreadful pity.

• minimus
    minimus

Geez I hope not. I’ve met Blondie before and her husband are very nice people and I didn’t see them as thin skinned at all. Plus in order to be here as long as we have been cannot be easily offended.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think she had gradually been losing interest over a long period, and a lot of the old posters she knew are gone. It’s the end of an era without Blondie here.

• rh3988
    rh3988

Blondie wrote to Atlantis and said: ( I no longer want to have anything to do with anything related to the Watchtower. Please don't send me any more documents. )

She has apostatized from apostasy.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

She certainly had some insightful comments about the JWS religion which were very informative.

Come back Blondie we miss you !

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Distancing herself from the Watchtower and wanting nothing more to do with it I can fully understand .

However cutting herself off from so many here who consider her a true friend I find a bit disappointing.

Its like Blondie is shunning all of us without any explanation that I find so sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit