World Wide Construction comes to a Shuddering Halt - Jehovah's Blessing has Evidently been Suspended!

by Slidin Fast 113 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

You will also find it difficult to get people take on contracts if and when you change your mind and start building again. Trust disappears.

I have an old friend who was the best man in my wedding and who is now a multi millionaire, X-Elder, Overseer of overseas Assembly Hall Projects and an investigator of pedophile claims in the U.S. He told me that a lot of the materials for his Assembly Hall Builds were supplied by JW vendors and there were many instances of price gouging and fraud discovered.

His highly skilled service ended when he was disfellowshipped for notifying a congregation that an imprisoned pedophile from his Hall had just been reinstated and was being released from prison. He was specifically told by the society not to say anything but did it anyway and was DF'd. He told me that between the horrendous pedophile cases he investigated (victims committing suicide etc) and the fraud he witnessed on the part of JW's scamming the Society, he's done for good, which is something I never thought I'd see happening, to him.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Confirmation UK has stopped too please would be nice....
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    I'm telling ya, it's the Royal Commission and the child abuse thing. It's got the GB's undies in a bundle. :)
  • ListlessWitness
    ListlessWitness
    Templefarmdevelopment.co.uk...maybe someone could contact them and ask?
  • cantleave
    cantleave
    Sorry am I missing something? I can't see any evidence that the Chelmsford project has been halted.
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    Cofty, I can't tell you without outing myself but I can assure you that it is fact. Suffice it to say that some of my extended family are involved and the info comes from true blue ultra dub sources.
  • mana11
    mana11
    Verification please...
  • steve2
    steve2
    I realize inside information may be hard to corroborate, but it would be prudent to hold your horses until there is proof the Chelmsford program has stopped.
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Exactly, I'm itching to pass on this latest info about the sudden stop, but am not going to and then look like an ass if it isnt definite.
  • bohm
    bohm
    I recall a reliable poster (who will not be named since the topic was removed to protect privacy) posted a few months ago about hearing that the WTS had been financially downgraded. It hardly seems like a coincidence!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit