VAT4956 - 530 BC destruction of Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar

by jwposter 271 Replies latest watchtower bible

• KalebOutWest
    KalebOutWest

Jeffro,

You asked me to say those things, and so I did. I meant them. I wasn't being sarcastic.

I've never been a baptized JW. So my comment was that I would rather undergo that curse or go through being among the JWs again than ever let you feel that way.

So i apologized. You asked me to do that, remember? You said apologize and get out of here, and I did what you asked.

It's in the conversation.

I know English is not my first language and that might come across sometimes, but I did what you asked. I don't understand.

You confuse me. First you want an apology, then you hate me for it. I don't understand you.

I'm done.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

This is not an apology, it's sarcastic nonsense:

And if it makes you feel better, Jeffro: I am completely wrong. I know nothing. I never have. You are 100% right about everything. Apologies. I am sorry to have ever doubted you.

And you know that. Please don't insult everyone's intelligence by pretending that was a misunderstood sincere apology due to a 'language barrier'. It seems, let's say, 'quite unlikely' that you really meant it that you 'know nothing and never have' because I was right about one tiny detail.

A more sincere person intending to actually apologise (or just wanting to defuse a tense situation) could have said something like, "Sorry, I wasn't aware that some sources did suggest different years for that period." or even "Thanks for providing the link to that article, but I wasn't referring to those scholars because xyz..." You did neither.

You said apologize and get out of here, and I did what you asked.

I did not tell you 'get of here' or anything similar.

• KalebOutWest
    KalebOutWest

Jeffro

What do you want from me? Tell me.

• KalebOutWest
    KalebOutWest

I won't do it

• KalebOutWest
    KalebOutWest

Because you are now being a bully

• KalebOutWest
    KalebOutWest

And on top of everything else...

• KalebOutWest
    KalebOutWest
    Why are you so mean?
  • KalebOutWest
    KalebOutWest
    Why are you so mean?
  • KalebOutWest
    KalebOutWest

You exJWs are evil people! You are evil bullies!

• KalebOutWest
    KalebOutWest

I am so tired of you bullying me Jeffro

Why are you so mean Jeffro

Why Jeffro

Why

Why

I was so nice

I am so angry now

Is this what you wanted

To see me snap

Are you happy

You exJws are mean. Look at your pists to me. What do you want?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit