VAT4956 - 530 BC destruction of Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar

by jwposter 271 Replies latest watchtower bible

• KalebOutWest
    KalebOutWest

Jeffro,

I don't know who you are.

I don't know about your sites.

You are nothing to me.

If you feel something it is because you are emotionally driven instead of a critical thinker, emotionally driven, with a need to strike others emotionally the way you think others are doing to you--perhaps why you image I am always "elevating" myself over you when I don't even know you, of course.

I don't know your website.

I am sure your work in it is great, but why would I be going out of my way to insult it? I've never heard of it or you.

I am seeing my way out now.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

jwposter:

Obviously, this should be easy for you. Show me where you have evidence that the 24 courses of the Priests served for more than 2 times in a year. I'm referring to those Priests such as the Sadducees or the Pharisees.

Red herring. I have made no such assertion.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

KalebOutWest:

You are nothing to me.

Now you’re showing your true colours. It is you who is being emotional. I pointed out that you were in error, so you lash out. Why are you incapable of just admitting that you said something inconsistent? And no, I don’t mean mock humility with stuff like ‘ok, I know nothing, blah blah blah’.

I don't know your website.

I don’t expect my work to be well known, but I have linked to it several times in this thread. Sorry for assuming you were paying attention.

Just for context, your outburst was in response to these questions:

Can you explain how JWs changing their 1914 doctrine would affect jwposter’s unrelated Adventist lunar sabbath views? In the context of this thread where his view is unaffected by the JW doctrine but I have a website debunking the JW doctrine, can you not understand why it would seem you were also ridiculing my work (at least as to its usefulness independent of its quality)?

• jwposter
    jwposter

Jeffro,

KalebOutWest was saying they liked your work and agrees with you.

As for the Red Herring, no such thing. If there are not lunar sabbaths then that means they are according to the solar calendar. You should be able to prove those 24 courses served more than twice a year. I'll be waiting.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

jwposter:

KalebOutWest was saying they liked your work and agrees with you.

And he also said discussing a particular JW doctrine is a waste of time, then threw a tantrum when I pointed out that your view has nothing to do with the JW doctrine. I do welcome expert views, but I’m not so desperate for support that I’ll put up with that crap.

I'll be waiting.

Good for you. You’ll be waiting a while. KalebOutWest is better qualified to deal with that side of things anyway, and it’s not relevant to my position. I on the other hand am not bothering to wait for you to properly deal with the many problems with your views that have been raised in this thread.

• KalebOutWest
    KalebOutWest

I applauded your efforts, Jeffro.

If that is what you call "throwing a tanrum," then I am confused.

I was criticizing the Watchtower, not you, for it changing it's doctrines. That makes claiming VAT 4965 in favor of their calculations useless. You were not doing that.

This never had anything to do with what you posted.

My exiting had to do with taking care of my family for the monent, not a tantrum.

I have to leave again, not because of a tantrum but because I have to pee.

If I don't return it has nothing to do with you. It means I am living my life with my family and going to work, etc.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

KalebOutWest:

I was criticizing the Watchtower, not you, for it changing it's doctrines. That makes claiming VAT 4965 in favor of their calculations useless. You were not doing that.

Fine, but when you said:

So all this arguing over Vat 4956 is useless. … But continue to waste your time.

In a thread between jwposter (a person who promotes an entirely separate fringe chronology) and myself (someone who usually refutes the JW doctrine), can you see how that comes across as saying my efforts are futile rather than directing that criticism at either Watchtower or jwposter?

• jwposter
    jwposter

@KalebOutWest

What Jeffro is trying to say is make sure you make it clear that your targeting jwposter with any criticism you have.

• KalebOutWest
    KalebOutWest

Jeffro,

Are you trying to say that your feelings have been hurt by what I wrote, even though I have written again and again and again and again that YOU are not being spoken about?

How many times must I say that before you believe it?

How many times have you tried to convince jwposter of your points and they did not believe you?

You presented so much evidence, wrote your points over and over again and were not believed.

I know what it feels like to have someone on the other end who no matter how often you tell then with all your might the same thing, they still refuse to get it or believe you.

What do I have to do to get it across to you, Jeffro, for you to finally be convinced that I was not ever speaking about you, ever?

What evidence do I need?

How many times do I need to say it?

Or is it impossible?

Is it an argument I will never win?

Are you like jwposter now who will never believe you and your views, no matter what you say?

You are no different.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

jwposter:

What Jeffro is trying to say is make sure you make it clear that your targeting jwposter with any criticism you have.

That’s not what I said. You do understand, I hope, that your view isn’t Watchtower’s view. Sad to say, your view is considerably more wrong than the JW view.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit