Generally Speaking Do You Trust Your Government?

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Gio, who appointed you master over people you call the “ deplorables”? And who are you to tell people from different countries to “shut the hell up”??

Rub. Perhaps the President would look better with the pic you use on this site, you handsome devil, you.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Rub. Perhaps the President would look better with the pic you use on this site, you handsome devil, you

Min ...

Yea. I'm going to Photoshop a MAGA hat on it ... lol.

Rub a Dub

• LV101
    LV101

I certainly wouldn't make fun of President Trump's hair when some have looked like - anyway I think you can figure it out. Wonder how many First Ladies have had to wear wigs because of horrific hair - amazing losers can open their mouth at a time like this about a successful leader compared to what we're use to. Not a good subject to venture into. Take your best shot - guess you did but many see things differently. I couldn't care less if President's Trump hair is monkey vomit green - I'm just thrilled we haven't lost 17,000 Americans to a virus and he's at least at the helm trying to help - I won't mention how many were hospitalized under the Obozo administration before they even considered it an issue - wonder why that was. Yep - fake news were protecting him every second and that's FACT.

Let's get the facts how inept Obozo was - amazing you don't care or know.

• sir82
    sir82
    I'm just thrilled we haven't lost 17,000 Americans to a virus

Just wait a week or 2, 3 at most.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I certainly wouldn't make fun of President Trump's hair

LV101 ...

It's not just the hair (or orange glue-on wreath he wears). It's painting your eyes white and your face orange.

Come on now, you know what I am saying.

If Obozo or George W. had done that they would have been laughed off the stage. Imagine Obozo or George W. with orange shit on their head and face.

Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

I saw Trump today. He’s not orange. The orange thing is a lefty put down. It’s similar to saying Obama looked like a monkey , which I also think is not true. It’s said to degrade the person who is President. Hey, they go after the First Lady all the time too saying how Michele Obama was an absolute beauty . Yeah ok, whatever.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Same thoughts about you littlerockguy. I gave you the proof just watch the news. The same place I heard trump give his wisdom. Still Totally ADD

• LV101
    LV101

Obozo - 17,000 Americans dead under his watch and he ignored it for at least 6 mos time - 300,000 hospitalized and how many were infected - literally thousands.

Trust me - I knew no one who thought Michele Obama was close to being beautiful. I admire the fact she loved huge, thick, belts at the waist - it was admirable to see a big woman wear what she loved but let's face it - belts are really for the hour glass (not huge boned) woman or the tall, lithe, beauty. Clearly, no class act that looked beautiful in her clothes like Jacqueline Kennedy, Nancy Reagan. Laura Bush always looked classy, also. Melania has raised the bar. She could wear a Walmart dress and be stunning.

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

I trust the Federal Government less than my State and Local Government, because State and Local Governments have Ballot Initiatives as a safeguard.

I'm grateful to live in a country where we have the right to mock and badmouth the President or any other elected official.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit