Generally Speaking Do You Trust Your Government?

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Still totally ADD,

Unless you have the proof to back up what you are saying I'm going to assume you are spreading lies and bullshit. You have no credibility as far as I am concerned.

• minimus
    minimus

The malaria drug is not false information. It could help in this Coronavirus situation.

• LV101
    LV101

Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine commonly known as the malaria drug is presently being used in New York hospitals and other countries (S. Korea, France, and others) with great success - FACT. There's not been a control study in US, yet, for the COVID 19, but it's been around for over 50 yrs. and is an FDA approved drug. The only problem is they could be running out per doctor in NY. However, one report today indicated Bayer donated 3 million tablets to the Trump administration. Doctors can prescribe it now. Also, plasma from pre-infected COVID 19 individuals injected into COVID 19 patients has been successful in other countries.

There's another drug that's being used and has been successful. I'll think of it here - also being used. It will be months before a vaccine is available - latest info 6 mos to 1 year. These reports are hopeful.

• LV101
    LV101

The other drug treating COVID 19 is Remdesivir - an Ebolla test drug - prophylactic that successfully clears up lungs preventing life support, i.e., ventilators/respirators.

Hydroxychloroquine can also be administered to COVID 19 patients as prophylactic. Doctors' office can prescribe it as long as it's available. More than one manufacturer produces it as it's used worldwide for malaria and some types of arthritis.

The private sector has been instrumental in this COVID crash - Ford Motor, GMC, Tesla (and one other car manufacturer) presently waiting on the sidelines to manufacture needed ventilators/hospital equipment - amazing what a president for the people and leadership abilities unlike any other in decades can accomplish - so hopeful.

• minimus
    minimus

Lv it’s amazing how real facts can straighten out misconceptions. All well said!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Giordano
    Giordano

I am for anything that can stop this tragedy unfolding.

Unfortunately Trump is way out of his depth. He can't function during this outbreak. He doesn't understand science or history. He appoints the most incapable people. But always people who will say Yes to the Hump.

He's playing golf in Lago Mar when people are dying.

He's so rooted in his Narcissism he can't see anything but himself. Just tweet's and he changes the facts when they don't confirm his dishonesty. Even Fox has woken up and are abandoning him.

His remaining followers are truly the deplorable's. They got their guns and their white supremacy and their ignorant religious views and their home schooling and no vaccines.

And by the way those of you who are not Americans........ how about a little shut the hell up. Tend to your own nest and your own country.

America staggers under the weight of other countries who depend on our military for protection.

If we go down...... put out the Russian and Chinese flags.... cause your toast.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Giordano ...

Look at the bright side.

At least he's not wearing a stupid baseball cap and calling people childish names.

Rub a Dud

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Generally speaking, I'm very wary of trusting my own government and foreign governments/authorities.

Apparently, Finland have been having a bit of a problem with rapes and sexual harassment recently.

Here is Oulu City Council's response:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbJWihxGfJQ

If you were Finnish, would you trust these guys?

• LV101
    LV101

Baseball caps are so cool - older men look so much better in them. Perhaps we shouldn't start on the 'looks' subject of presidents!!

I don't know anyone who demeaned the Arian class more than Obozo - unreal! Encouraged racism and caused great harm to the military, police, religious people then would stand and splatter a scripture out to the sheeple. Obviously, the people heard the noise loud and clear and woke up - well, some.

High IQ is such an asset for a leader - one who has actually organized a garage sale!

Melania is such a class act - beautiful, brilliant, lady, representing our nation and PRESIDENT Trump certainly knew the truth long before he became our Commander in Chief. He knows facts unlike the fake media who dumps more crazy on the sheeple hourly - unreal. Too bad Ole Hil isn't the leader of the world today - between the corruption and burning Horndog's vics alive (as well as little girls who have been raped/abused) they couldn't keep her standing. Lots of tipsy-turvy thinking about all that uranium, Russian, Chi-con money.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Baseball caps are so cool - older men look so much better in them.

LV101 ...

Yes, I stand corrected.

A baseball cap is cool compared to an orange painted Christmas wreath glued to your head.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit