Generally Speaking Do You Trust Your Government?

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

If trump is at fault for not being quick enough, is every other president or prime minister or chancellor, etc. also in that same category??

• LoyalLeon
    LoyalLeon

quite content with Mrs Merkel and her boys over here

btw would heavily prefer Trudeau to Donald or Boris-like hazardeurs

• Simon
    Simon
    If trump is at fault for not being quick enough, is every other president or prime minister or chancellor, etc. also in that same category??

Whatever the emergency, the reaction could always have been sooner, to the point that people won't believe there's any need for it. You can always say "why didn't you do it yesterday, or last week" or whenever.

Trump was calling for bans on flights from China early, while the WHO was still just repeating the propaganda that China was putting out that there was no contagion. The dems were accusing him of racism because of it, which, I think, absolves him of any reasonable accusation that he didn't react fast enough.

We'd be happy to swap him for Trudeau, we're still letting in illegal immigrants to use our health system. Utterly bonkers.

• minimus
    minimus

Simon , right on!

• minimus
    minimus

If Trump said we are doing this or that, people would be screaming that their civil liberties were being taken from them. Or that once again he’s a rash bonehead and Hollyfraud would be crying for his next impeachment.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

You want to talk about bonkers don't forget trumps big cornea virus hoax sayings. It was the Democrats fault. Oh and the don't forget a miracle will occur and the virus will magically disappear. How can you guys keep defending the great orange hair president. Take care. Still Totally ADD

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

StilltotallyADD

Do you have proof or evidence for what you claim from a reputable source?

• minimus
    minimus

Good ?

• caves
    caves

Why do people think that Trump seems to be the only elected official on the planet. Why is he the go to on a general question about government? There are many governments.

Generally speaking I do Not trust the government. Any small group of people(government) that sends their solders to die and get maimed in war but can't take care of them when they get back from war, fighting so that the upper echelon can even have a government is some sick ass twisted shit.

Is it really "government" ? Or is it all just big business? They just say whatever it takes to get elected. Or simply say screw it and buy their seat in office. I'm not even sure one could be an 'elected official' unless they were well versed in lying.

I'm sure there are exceptions.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

To begin with I don't have to give proof for something that is common knowledge. For the last several weeks he has been saying this on national news. At his news conferences. Please don't tell me this is fake news. I heard it myself live on tv and the radio. I am sure fox has never show any of these statements by him but that's where the real fake news is. Of course it's state tv for the trumpets. Even fox put two of their news people on hiatus for speading such falsehoods. Now if your are wanting dates and times you can knock yourself out in what is common knowledge. Notice today trump said at his news conference a malaria drug was approved by FDA for treatment for the virus. Another falsehood by him. FDA made no such claim or approval. Again as I said before he is at lease trying to do something but he really needs to keep his mouth shut and let the experts take over. He is the master of disinformation and has always been so. Still Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit