usualusername1

I haven't won again have I?

Lol

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Congatulation TonusOH ! 👏 🥳🍾🎉🏆🎊👏

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

It seems my relying on “types” and “antitypes” with a dose of numerology proved yet another failed prophecy.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    It seems my relying on “types” and “antitypes” with a dose of numerology proved yet another failed prophecy.

😂😂Ozzie lol!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    DerekMoorsIf you look at his August peak of 492, he lost 34 this month.
    Can't wait until next month!

At this rate Patron's can look forward to a "New Year Special" from Cedars.....Special BEGGING video, that is!!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Congratulations Tonus 🎉🎉🎉🎉

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

I got 458 too! Lol. 😂

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Oh yeah, Usualusername1 also got 458! I think we overlooked them because they're at the top of the board for being last month's winner! Congrats to both!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Notable “survey expert” Lloyd Evans shouldn’t have shut the survey down. He needed to ask why people are dropping their financial support of him.

He's got to be shitting bricks about now

I’m sure he is. I’d be at a loss too as to how to reverse this trend. He needs to look at this from a holistic approach rather than assume they all dropped because he missed the August Patron calls.

The answer is clear. His reputation is shit and his constant begging and going on holidays lends credence to the fact that he’s in this to get paid. Once people understand they are funding a man and his business, the emotional connections to him and his channel evaporate.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    they're at the top of the board for being last month's winner!

This is all my fault , UsualuseName 1, I'm so sorry I should have double check the list , Yes you win again ! Congratulation . And thank you for reminded us of this, next time I will double check for sure... Again my mistake. je m'excuse, I apologize .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit