Lloyd Evans Patreoff Pool - September 2023

by DerekMoors 124 Replies latest social humour

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I thought I was pushing it by going as high as 29.

So, on the bright side for Lloyd, he proved a lot of us wrong.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Has the Same Fran time passed yet? I want to know if I won.

The only prize I ever won was a Chopper bike at the BBC fair "how far can your balloon travel" competition (mine went to Scotland lol). My parents sold my Chopper, too😥

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

It will be 12 pm (noon) in San Fransico in approximately 4 hours.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

San Francisco time right now. 7:37 AM . Patreon number went up just by one number 458 , TonusOH , you have that number , then it's Slimboyfat 459 , or maybe Nicolaou 460 ?

• Toblerone5
  • DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

He's got to be shitting bricks about now. There's no telling how many YouTube members he's lost and even if he gains a small handful back in the next few days, these numbers are bad bad bad bad bad.

Who knew that to keep the money rolling in, you'd have to actually do something to earn it? Shocking lesson Lloyd but you should have stayed in the religion and tried for circuit overseer if you wanted to get paid for nothing more than spouting your opinions and lording it over people.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

San francisco time ,finally . Noon , the number didn't change so What does everybody think ? Should we call the winner now ?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

TonusOH are congratulations are in order?....Unlike Lloyd Evans - who snatched defeat from the jaws of victory at the final hour, our TONUS snatches victory from the jaws of defeat!!😂

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I think 458 is the number? Who won?

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

I say call it now at 458. He might get a few back in the next few days but he was at 459 and then dropped another one so I doubt it will shift too much.

Congrats TonusOH.

If you look at his August peak of 492, he lost 34 this month.

Can't wait until next month!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit