• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

I sure do hope Ozziepost wins!

• Mit123
    Mit123

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Funny how so far , nobody pick the numbers 10,12,14,35,36,37...

We have 33 names now ! still one more day to play if anybody wants to ...

I know the patreon number is now 485 but if nobody mind ,can we keep it to 486 ?

because I say so ?

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Please put me down for -14, from 486 to 472.

Thank you.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

@Toblerone5

I agree to keep it from 486 but whatever you want to do, as long as everyone is having fun with it.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    I know the patreon number is now 485 but if nobody mind ,can we keep it to 486 ?

I think the number on a certain day should be used so there will not be this adjusting the numbers thing. If it is 486 on that day but come the last day of the month it has changed still use the 486 number to avoid confusion. I think it would be easier that way. Thats my 2 cents.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Thank you DerekMoors, and ForeverAlone . Yes, the main thing here is just to have fun , (something has JW was frowed upon , FUN was for the new system do they still use this word ? what ever...) Talking about fun., like usual we will know more the second day of Sept. ,so Saterday, what is the number of Patreon that left .I think the fact the company is based in San francisco maybe , have something to do with that ? Anyway after I read the leak Patreon post of him , and all those bogus excuses, I 'm really curious to see how many will still support him after that...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit