Can someone tell me why Joan's ark and the flood not true and impossible?

by Gokumonkey 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I think ice core samples and sediment layers laid down in the dirt are the best scientific proofs the flood never happened. If there was a flood we would find a layer of dead animal and vegetation remains in a layer of dirt all over the world. Lets also not forget tree ring data, there are trees alive today that are older then when the flood was supposed to happen.

• TD
    TD

When I was much younger, the Mariner's Museum at Newport News, had a working four-man bilge pump that tourists could try out for themselves. I remember it was hard work, even with four people

All boats (Even metal ones) take on water and therefore they have to be pumped to stay afloat for any length of time.

The bigger the boat, the more sophisticated the pump and the more power it takes to operate it.

Renderings and scale models of "Noah's Ark" are impressive (I like boats) but stop and think about the amount of suction it would have taken to lift water even part way from the very bottom and how this would have required brass castings, pistons, rings, connecting rods, shafts, housings, bearings, etc.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lotta great comments... except fisherman. Very very disingenuous, fishy. That ship you posted a picture of is built from steel. Noah didnt have steel. Its simply overlaid with wood. It also took 50 people more than 3 years to build. Bull. Shit. Im sure fishy will avoid further comment on this thread but hopefully his monkey shine has been exposed for what it is.

• sir82
    sir82

It is plausible.

LOL - that's a pretty dry "flood" that boat is floating on.

• sir82
    sir82

Renderings and scale models of "Noah's Ark" are impressive (I like boats) but stop and think about the amount of suction it would have taken to lift water even part way from the very bottom and how this would have required brass castings, pistons, rings, connecting rods, shafts, housings, bearings, etc.

Gotcha covered!

Genesis 4:22:

Also, Zilʹlah gave birth to Tuʹbal-cain, who forged every sort of tool of copper and iron. And the sister of Tuʹbal-cain was Naʹa·mah.

The Bible of course only mentions the first-borns. It doesn't mention Tubal-cain's brothers PistonRing-cain, BallBearing-cain, and HydraulicLift-cain.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    😂😂 well played, sir
  • TD
    TD

The Bible of course only mentions the first-borns. It doesn't mention Tubal-cain's brothers PistonRing-cain, BallBearing-cain, and HydraulicLift-cain.

Or if we locate the pump more towards the bottom of the Ark, we're talking about head pressure rather than lift, in which case his nephews, Pipe-Cain, Thread-Cain, Valve-Cain and Plumber-Cain would have had to pitch in.

But then we would be Mormon, because in the JW universe, none of Cain's descendants made it on to the Ark

(A subtle distinction, I admit. --Kinda like the difference between Marvel and D.C.)

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

TD, you have just crossed the line. There is no comparrision between marvel and dc.

• Saename
    Saename

Marvel's Daredevil is the best, folks.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Best tv movie or comic?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit