Whatever is bound on EARTH is already Loosed in Heaven

by Alex Williams 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

In addition to Rodney Spinks (in the above video), here's another JW elder at the ARC who's dumber than a box of rocks: Kevin Bowditch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ9DqHB5dUA

Notice he has no answer to the question: 'how does the WTS protect children who are outside your organisation from disfellowshipped child abusers'? He just sits there in silence, like the stupid twat he is.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

You reeeally seem fond of Rev 12. You've used it as a proof text a bunch of times now. What research have you done on the text? Did you know that Revelation was part of a genre of popular apocalyptic literature?

apocalypse of Zephaniah/Rev comparison.

Apocalypse of Abraham/Revelation comparison.

Understanding how the Jewish/ Christian writers used ancient symbols and myth to convey a cryptic message (meant for the initiated) will lead to a better interpretation of the text.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/68098/skinny-on-leviathan-rahab-monsters

Did you know the book was not universally regarded part of the NT canon for hundreds of years?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_the_New_Testament_canon

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    Alex : So if one is truly repentant he should still be DFd,

Oh wow! Goes to show how little you know ! Did you not read in the child abuse cases that those who comitted the crimes did it not just once or twice (again not undermining the crime by the numbers game) many times often the victim being the 1) same child again n again, 2) other kids as well; even after they had been reported to the elders and needing the needful to be done; coz they are supposed to be a refuge and a protection for the flock.

Does that define as repentence to you mate committing the crime again n again ?

Recently I read about an elder who had committed this crime with 50 children! Appalling n disgraceful!

So for you even the bible holds no authority but your own little bubble of a world coz 1Corinthians 5:2 says in no uncertain terms " that the man who committed this deed should be taken away from your midst".

What does this verse mean to you?

Next , if God is the one to forgive all kinds of serious sins if there is repentance, why was King David punished n his household?? Was he not repentant?

Jdumb website says :"David was heartbroken, and he admitted to Nathan: ‘I have sinned against Jehovah.’ This sin brought a lot of trouble on David and his family. Jehovah punished David but allowed him to live because he was honest and humble."

here is the link: https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-stories-lessons/7/david-and-bathsheba/#?insight[search_id]=742278b7-39cc-487e-b13c-0d431fefb32c&insight[search_result_index]=2

“The one covering over his transgressions will not succeed, but whoever confesses and abandons them will be shown mercy.”​—Proverbs 28:13

True God shows mercy but crime does not go unpunished; eg of David. I have lots to say to you coz your comments n posts are so full of holes which tells me you are not researching things outside the jdumb world. You have a lot to learn if you free your mind, mate.

My suggestion go and do search out everything whether these things that we talk about is true or not.Be like the Beroens, they just did not accept whatever was told to them, but examined, researched the truth. I invite you to do the same mate---- 1John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

There is nothing wrong or sinful in doing so.

Zing

• Dubfounded_12
    Dubfounded_12

Alex I believe you are naive. JW certainly do protect abusers in the congregation. My experience is that they value them as men and give not two shites about the victim. It’s all about protecting the reputation of the org.

I refused to have a field service arrangement in my house as the BOE wanted to put a known abuser (in the community) in my group. I was protecting my children, but got told I was not being hospitable and wouldn’t qualify for my position of MS in the congregation.

the organisation sickens me to my core as I think of the amount of abusers that I have had experience with and they are now free to prey on innocent trusting children.

I was a thorn in the side of that BOE, when I moved out the congregation they refused to give me a recommendation because of this.

plus any advice to help the abused is pitiful. These children need professional counselling. Not an understanding sister or more men to shepherd them.

Children are indeed a precious gift, and I only wish I knew how to help those abused. My own children I have told to get out of the org while they can.

• contramundum
    contramundum

Alex stated : "Any JWs judicial deliberations are theocratic and not privy to the pubic as sharing in the knowledge of decisions or sins committed by individuals."

He claims that elders' joint decisions, especially with regard to judicial or congregation matters have already been decided in heaven.

So what explanation can he give as to why a young man in my old congregation was appointed as a MS while he was carrying out prolonged and continuous abuse of a child (this became privy to the public when it came to light and he confessed)

Also in the same congregation, a man who had been previously df'd for sexual misconduct was reinstated after the elder committee had supposedly sought guidance from God and the Holy spirit. It later became apparent that he also was still having extra marital affairs during the very time of his reinstatement.

Either the elders have no backing or guidance from heaven, or God is complicit in these sins. Which is it, Alex?

• Alex Williams
    Alex Williams

Reading responses its clear some are being distracted from the ultimate prize which is life as Adam knew it.Instead of focusing on whats ahead and keeping active like Jesus said some at looking at men and the evils supposedly committed .

Luke 9:61-62

another said, “I will follow you, Lord, but let me first say farewell to those at my home.” Jesus said to him, “No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for the kingdom of God.”

Does it matter whether the person plowing looks momentarily at what is behind or actually puts down the plow and turns around Either way he is distracted,looking at the evils of humans and stops and criticize imperfect men who were spoken of in Jude:

Jude 1 NWT

I found it necessary to write you to urge you to put up a hard fight for the faith

instead some have been TKO d looking at the evils in men

Jude 1NWT
    My reason is that certain men have slipped in among you who were long ago appointed to this judgment by the Scriptures; they are ungodly men who turn the undeserved kindness of our God into an excuse for brazen conduct*+ and who prove false to our only owner* and Lord, Jesus Christ.+

Jude 1NWT
    These are the rocks hidden below water at your love feasts+ while they feast with you, shepherds who feed themselves without fear;

In other words Shepherds or elders

By stopping the plowing and looking at the evils in men of position one find themselves dissatisfied,discontented ,disillusioned,and every other kind of DIS then dissociated or DFd

all because of the evils in men they looked at instead of doing work or plowing

Rather than turning the attention to the evils in men one must keep the eyes focused on what is yet ahead

Proverbs 4:25 NWT
    As for your eyes, straight ahead they should look, yes, your own beaming eyes should gaze straight in front of you.”

Not following this kind of counsel has led many astray

Jesus said: “Remember the wife of Lot”!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Maybe Jeehoober has already convicted the Watchtower/GB in heaven... Ever think about that???

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Alex, yes or no, is Jesus telling the GB to not report accusations in states where the law does not make it mandatory?

The WT says they comply when the law requires it, but what about when it doesn’t? That’s the real proof that the Organization cares only for its reputation.

Any sane adult would report allegations of abuse even if there were no law stating that such reports were mandatory. Yet the GB needs worldly authorities to make them report....They can’t just tell the Elders to report 100% of the time because it’s the moral thing to do??? They can’t help protect worldly children, potential converts, from abusers by reporting allegations?

What do you think happens when a Pedo is chastised by the Watchtower? Do you think they just stop?? Have you ever thought about all the non-witness children?

I don’t expect a response because like most Pharisaic types, you run from moral and ethical questions, preferring to hide behind legalistic speech. Just like the Pharisees questioned by Jesus, you and your ilk have no moral center. That has been replaced by the appearance of righteousness and legalism.

Better watch out as as your sins may already be sealed in the Heavens.....

DD

• blondie
    blondie

Just a side point, not related to this directly

In my family this scripture sounded like a heavenly solution to constipation

The WTS misinterprets this scripture for its own benefit

• Alex Williams
    Alex Williams

Ive already answered the question about private judicial deliberations.

To repeat again JWs is a theocracy ,

"Any JWs judicial deliberations are not privy to the pubic as sharing in the knowledge of decisions or sins committed by individuals."

Victims have the right to contact the police,how can anyone stop a phone call,the B.O.E dont have to contact the police in all situations and cases and jurisdictions,each case is different JWs obey the laws and superior authorities .

In some cases, members of JWs have allegedly been prevented or deterred from reporting child molestation.So prevented in what manner,if a victims parent wants to call the police how are they prevented when at the privacy of their own home.

Even if it was said that going to the police will give the JWs a bad name why would a victims family not call the police anyway.

JWs are not concern about the organization being drug through the mud as some might think ,Jesus has already warned JWs would be objects of hatred.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
    "If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me before it hated you.

So with that being said it makes no sense to try to prevent ones from calling the police because it will look bad for JWs

In a judicial committee where a member is accused of sexual misconduct the decision has come from God as this thread has mentioned whether he is loosed or bound ,in terms of punishment or blessing that comes from God in his due time.As far as taking it further to the police thats up to the victims,no one can tell then they cant call the police/

If that is the case then Jehovah will judge ,he has watchers [ANGELS] in his visible organization that interested in what goes on in the congregation they keep the congregation clean and will expose any wrong doing no matter who is involved.

Jesus died for the congregation and will see to it that its kept clean,these angels are real are are powerful,one angel alone killed near quarter of a million solders.

Anyone who is living a double life and going to the KH will be exposed by these angels they have the means,I know of a personal case where an evil elder doing his talk he gave an illustration and used an emphatic gesture flinging his arms and out came a pack of cigarettes,there were cigarettes everywhere,all on the platform ,down on the floor all over the stage.That was not just a coincidence but by design by the angels who exposed this wrong doer before the whole congregation.

Anyone who is doing wrong will be exposed ,paying to much attention to what humans do is a distraction from keeping our eyes on the one who is invisible

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit