15 - 20 leave from congregation in North East of England

by dozy 55 Replies latest members private

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Dear old Punky,

Ironic humour is very powerful, it helped me to wake up, reading irreverent and satirical stuff on here and elsewhere, somehow the message got through to me quicker than straight lecturing would have done !

I am agog to hear exactly how this number of JW's were awoken, we may be able to use some of the same !

It may simply be that some action against one or more of them started them down the road to freedom, and then the Internet did the rest, but I would love to know !

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Phuzzy - It may simply be that some action against one or more of them started them down the road to freedom, and then the Internet did the rest, but I would love to know !

It does seem to impact individuals when they face injustice in the congregation™.

I believe we are seeing the corporation leaders and gestapo getting harder and more unloving every second. Oh, how they love to be bullies. It makes up for the smallness of their.....ahem!

The jobos are still rattling on about 'the growth™'

What a pathetic delusion.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

but don't those faders want to remain anonymous? are they being outed now that we know the congregation and we know that there are 20 or so faders? did they want to have it revealed that they were faders?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

If the elders gave a talk like that, I assume these faders are pretty much identified as apostates.

I hope they come and talk to us. Maybe Cedars put them off this forum however, and they’ll post elsewhere. Although I don’t know where and I don’t read much elsewhere.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Some of the group are surfacing elsewhere. ATM they are being understandably coy about details as it could easily compromise others apparently but I am sure details shall become clearer over time. I think suffice to say for the moment that the impact in the NE of England will be felt for some time to come and I will certainly be keeping my ear to the ground for any rumours that filter down to my neck of the woods.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

what was the gist of the talk ...were families identified or something like that and have they been marked?

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Just so you all realise, these people are in limbo at the moment, they cant decide wether to disassociate or try and walk away.

Also other people are involved where family is at stake, and the desire to protect these is first and foremost. Any speculation is not only embarrassing but potentially damaging as well.

Im sure details will emerge as and when they need to. The people involved do have a story to tell, but only on their terms and time.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

You said it so much better than me GoneAwol

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

No worries Konceptual. Its a privilege to personaly know these fine folk. They will find their feet, including extended family. Its just extremely sensitive at the moment.

The borg are losing the best of the best. Its so happifying! 😋

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

In that case we have clearly misunderstood the situation. These are just people who had some doubts about the truth and need encouragement in the faith. I am sure the elders will treat them with kindness accordingly, and not alienate or threaten them. Maybe some of them have long term health issues as well that prevent them making it to the meetings. The elders will surely be understanding about that too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit