Amazing Video, modern-day miracle: "Chairs for Thousands"

by neat blue dog 23 Replies latest social humour

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

That was pitiful.

Painful.

God provided chairs... ?

Stephen Lett has lost weight. The neck of his shirt, gaps. Same stupid face though. Can't change stupid.

What age group is intended to be mesmerized by this moron?

Get a hook, and take this crook off the stage. Is JW..Org not embarrassed?

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

What in the fucking hell. . . . . . .

Amazing.

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

The whole video was pretty laughable. Here were my key takeaways:

1. They signed a contract for a facility that did not have sufficient seating (what happened to counting the cost before you 'build'?)

2. They either have an unneccessary rule on wearing hard hats while carrying chairs, or they're bad at enforcing compliance with the rule.

3. They had to make up jobs for all the volunteers (flashback to the old Quick Builds..."Here's a bucket Sister, your job is to go pick up nails on the ground.")

4. The direct expenses associated with this exercise (cleaning supplies, cost of truck transportation, transporting a film crew to document the whole thing, etc.) and the indirect expenses (the cost of people's time, their transportation and food expenses, etc.) probably total more than what it would have cost to simply rent a facility with the appropriate number of chairs.

As a side note, they mentioned putting the orange chairs "in the back". I wish they would have put them in all the prime seating locations and watched the confusion/frustration on people's faces when they come bursting through the doors at opening time, fighting to grab that prime spot before some other Brother or Sister does.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

Dont worry folks the watchtower dont think the end of the world is just yet ??? all the 1000s of hours that the jws spent messing with chairs they could have been giving people "the gift of eternel life" on field service BUT THEY DIDNT!!!!

• never a jw
    never a jw

Super hot latina about 3:05 in

Borderline cute only. I think you acquired the exaggerating style of Stephen Lett.

• millie210
    millie210
    The direct expenses associated with this exercise (cleaning supplies, cost of truck transportation, transporting a film crew to document the whole thing, etc.) and the indirect expenses (the cost of people's time, their transportation and food expenses, etc.) probably total more than what it would have cost to simply rent a facility with the appropriate number of chairs.

Great point!

• baker
    baker

The Brain dead person that said Psalms 127:1 is proof that only Jokehova can build something and all others are in vain, just shows how blind they are to anything but what they see at the kingdumb halls. Would like to see his response to ask him if Jokehova built the pyramids.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

No need to watch it to know I don't care for it/about it.

• smiddy
    smiddy

How come some had hard hats on and others didnt ?

Ones without HH trusted in Jehovah to protect them from injury

Ones with HH didnt have faith in Jehovah to protect them from injury

all I can say is the mind boggles .

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So god can provide chairs, but cant stop typhoons?

The very idea that they are promoting this as God's direction is so hypocritical!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit