Amazing Video, modern-day miracle: "Chairs for Thousands"

by neat blue dog 23 Replies latest social humour

• neat blue dog
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Oh my! We got chairs, we cleaned chairs, we set chairs out.

Only Jehovah's organisation could do that!

I can't believe such a thing happened. Oh my!

Really?

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Hey...Jah can bring more in than sand, he can do chairs too.! lol

• Sanchy
    Sanchy
    You see! All you bitter atheists just got proven wrong! Jehovah is so obviously real. How else could you possibly explain this wonderful miracle?
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I tried to watch the video, I really did. I just couldn't get past the first 45 seconds. God bless their fuc*ing chairs.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

Well what other bits of good news have they got to tell people :-)

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

Another example of the great Chairity (sorry) carried out by the Org.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

There are so many people in this world facing real problems.

Jehovah cruelly ignores them as he provides chairs for his idiot robot army.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

This screen shot was taken from the video and it reminds me of so many volunteer events I did as a JW. Rather than back the truck up close to whatever needed to be moved, or using a dolly or hand truck, some Einstein always thought it would be a good idea to form a human chain and hand the items along piece by piece just to keep everyone busy. (and why are they wearing hard hats to move chairs?? it's not a construction site !!! )

Jehovah needed to provide chairs (and hard hats) because his organized people were probably trying to cut corners, at the expense of the brothers and sisters by :

• Not "counting the cost" beforehand (as the bible says to do)
    • Renting a venue that wasn't properly equipped to accommodate their needs.
    • Not renting the chairs they needed from a local rental outfit who would have moved them in and set them up.

I wonder what the Brothers and Sisters who lost their entire Kingdom Hall in a Typhoon a few years ago in the Philippines, think when they hear that Jehovah provide chairs for an assembly but didn't spare their Hall (his own house) from ruin?

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Super hot latina about 3:05 in...

Other than that, one of the most absurd pieces of cult propaganda that I've ever seen. I'd love to see Cedars do a piece on this on Youtube

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit