Humans can have answers to any questions

by venus 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• venus
    venus

Xanthippe,

You need to have a closer look at what I wrote.

If you can show me which verse or concept you felt like “I am putting a defense for God,” I will stop writing.

• cofty
    cofty
    phosphorus (which makes almost 99% of the mass of the human body)

Please stop with the pseudo science and read some actual books.

If you can show me which verse or concept you felt like “I am putting a defense for God,” I will stop writing

We both know that isn't true.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    These thoughts arose in me when I saw many blaming God - Venus
  • venus
    venus

Cofty,

There were many other percentages before phosphorus such as “oxygen (65%), carbon (17.5%), hydrogen (10.2%), nitrogen (2.4%), calcium (1.6%),” and phosphorus (which makes almost 99% of the mass of the human body) and potassium, sulfur, sodium, chlorine, and magnesium …. etc (which makes the rest of the body).

Hence 99% does refer to all those things, not to phosphorus.

99% was put to contrast the remaining things such as potassium, sulfur, sodium, chlorine, and magnesium …. etc (which makes the rest of the body)

• venus
    venus

Xanthippe,

I thought you would have a closer look on the OP (not on my later reply) which offers no defense for God.

I was only trying to mimic the paleontologists in the OP.

• waton
    waton

Venus, If "these thought arise in" you, that's fine, do not expect them to mean anything to anybody else, unless you think you are the gift of god to mankind, like the GB.

remember, venus is spinning backward.

p.s. If humans are working on better questions to the answers, it is in the hard sciences, not in deciphering your ravings.

• venus
    venus

waton,

If you had read the conclusion with care, you would not have responded as though you are hurt by what I wrote.

I was only showing how I live in the NOW (which I know somebody would like to read--because there was a time when I wanted to hear something like this)

• DesirousOfChange
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

Both Doc, both.

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Humans can have answers to any questions."

Why do Unicorns fart glitter?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit