Vidiot

Remember the wife of Lot...

Her legacy all gone to pot...

It wasn't her fault...

She'd turned into salt...

And her inbreeding family was not.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

What was Lot wife name??? Anyone, anyone..Poor lady...

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

DIOGENESESISTER:

Yes, Witnesses want to give an impression to the public that they are educated and businesslike - when the reality is the opposite.

Those JWs who ARE educated usually got their education before they came into the religion OR they struggled as adults getting it on the QT by going to school at night while they were working. This is very difficult.

The religion is totally hypocritical and clueless with how it portrays these fictitious and ideal JW families in dramas who are seemingly affluent. The religion is in denial about the fact that a good paying job or career almost always requires a college education nowadays.

Witnesses who make minimum wage do not own a house (unless they inherited it and they’d have trouble keeping it). They would be eating beans and wearing second hand clothing. And what about a car? Nah, the religion is clueless and this is all written by somebody cloistered who doesn’t know their a$$ from a hole in the ground.

I am sorry for any sheltered JWs who BELIEVE these fictitious dramas portray actual life because they do not - sorry to tell you.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''I am sorry for any sheltered JWs who BELIEVE these fictitious dramas portray actual life because they do not - sorry to tell you''

Yes. Only very naïve, sheltered JW's believe that dribble.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Remember the wife of Lot? Why should we. Lot forgot about her in a matter of days.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Lots' wife was really worth her salt!

just saying!

And she was a "Pillar" of the community.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

...adults believing Paul Bunyan and Babe, the blue ox where real.

Oh, but they are. I saw a statue of them in a Minnesota town years ago.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''What was Lot wife name??? Anyone, anyone..Poor lady...''

To them it doesn't matter. What does matter is just blind obedience and loyalty. That's just how cold-hearted and brain dead the Borgs followers are from having this stuff hammered into their heads.

• steve2
    steve2

Last evening, I was needing some salt to season the stew and I remembered the wife of Lot. Still need the salt though.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Not to differ, but Duck Soup IS a documentary on modern politics.

As to the middle class lives portrayed, I would even call them upper middle. And remember, there are lots of JW's who did manage to get college and become accountants, nurses, lawyers. They are the ones with an extra bedroom so they can take in a visiting dignitary and wine and dine him. None of the hideabed and hope the damned old truck will start.

If I ever get a time machine, I am gonna go back and bump both those girls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit