Latest Leaked BOE letter to Elders Oct. 4th

by Watchtower-Free 135 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cappytan
    cappytan
    You're forgetting the Study edition of the Watchtower. There's still one of those every month. So it's really 48 pages of content per month.
  • sir82
    sir82

So it's really 48 pages of content per month.

Yes, but only 16 of those will be offered to the public.

"Lifesaving waters of truth" appear to be drying up.

• Simon
    Simon
    Very different from normal witness speak and its causing it to be perceived as a bigger change than it really is

I think that is just a natural continuation of their re-branding and modernization. They are becoming more polished and better at presenting things. It's still the same old crap, but with better marketing.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

"Am I missing something?

They are just making some changes to the service meeting format as far as I can make out through all the noise."

Yah! WT is just slapping on a thicker and heavier layer of red lipstick on its own porky/hog-like face! So no need to go nuts!

• Stealth
    Stealth

In addition to saving money, they have run out of original ideas.

They no longer have crazy cult propaganda writers on the GB. Russel, Rutherford, Fred Franz, Ray Franz were all prolific generators of cult content that could pass through GB committee with ease.

Those days are over! Today's GB have no original ideas.... everyone under them are probably to fearful to bring forward new ideas because they are all yes men. The GB were yes men until recently.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Thank you Watchtower-Free for posting the September 21, 2015 BOE letter. This is one of many benefits as a member of this forum...I get a "heads-up" even before the elders on mostly everything WT related. Yah, I know I need a life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit