What's the craziest thing someone INFORMED on you about?

by Londo111 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    That I was going to be reported to the authorities for breaking the law and They did report me. I was placed under arrest for breaking the apartheid laws for sneaking my Zulu "surrogate" brother into a whites only cinema when I was twelve years old.
  • snugglebunny
    snugglebunny
    Walking home from the cinema with my arm around a young sister's waist. Her dad grassed me up to mine.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

Reading all of the above experiences.......my mind is just blown......I know it shouldn't be, but it is.

What I can't get over is sheer amount of petty bullsh*t that everyone gets tattled on for. Not only that, but that the Elders feel that they have to actually dress people down for such crap. It's like, "Hey? Don't you Elders have anything more important to do, like look after widows, orphans, reporting pedophiles, and helping council drug users? No? Go f*ck yourselves douchebags."

Seriously......is this how Jesus saw Elders "Shepherding the flock"? I doubt it.

I'll add my experience here. I was once called out to the hallway during a Circuit Assembly by an Annointed Elder whom I known my whole life. I was 13. The reason? During the previous week's book study at his house, afterwards someone had heard me say, "Strip Poker." He was asking me what it was about. I was so nervous, I broke down crying right in the hallway. Why? Well, after the bookstudy I was standing around with his kids and some of their friends. The eldest daughter started to talk about playing strip poker. I was aghast, and asked kind of loudly, "Strip Poker??????" Heads turned, I was embarrassed, and of course I was the one tattled on to Elder father. So Brother Annointed Elder pulls me to interrogate me for something his OWN DAUGHTER had been doing, and that I was aghast about. I never trusted any of them again, nor really spoke to them.

And the Elder's family? Wife left him the next year. Oldest son become a multi-convicted child molester, now serving 25-life in prison. All 3 daughters left. Only youngest son remained in and brainwashed, and he may even be out by now. Brother Annointed married some Pioneer Sister Beeouth at his new Kingdum Hell. How's that for irony? His kids acted like total scumbags and were total heathens in school, meanwhile I was the good kid, straight A's, never had problems. And I'M the one being pulled out into the hallway during a Circuit Assembly to be interrogated. No wonder I couldn't wait to get away from these users.

• Oogie
    Oogie

Something my husband and I didn't even do.

Eating chocolate in the back someone 'sees' us sucking each others fingers like we were giving oral?!?

The hounders pulled us back...didn't tell us who came up with the story...just what we were accused of. We didn't know what to make of it.

Don't know how eating chocolate turned into sucking on each others fingers?

• sir82
    sir82

Sucking fingers = oral sex?

I know a lot of JWs are simultaneously stupid and repressed, but....to that degree?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Diogenesister: where does sam Herd get that god-awful nasally accent?

Obviously, it comes from talking out of his ass!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Londo: I went on a date, chaperoned by my friend and my date’s friend. I was 29, living on my own. This was playing by JW rules 100%. An elder and his wife saw us and still decided to report the matter to my parents.

What did they "report"?

That's just messed up.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

OFS: the eldurrs "talked" to me ... [because] my vehicle had been seen late at night in front of a nightclub and that I should park a few blocks away so as not to "stumble" anyone.

No doubt that was what they did.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Londo: Sam Herd ... brought up Star Wars. He said he couldn’t recommend the movie because it “promoted war”

That's right. Jehovah the genocidal "powerful warrior" can't stand anyone else taking life--even if it's fictional--because that's his job. - Exodus 15:3

• Londo111
    Londo111

Why did they report?

I guess the environment of undue influence can make people really petty. And this "ultra-righteous" couple was really petty, ever picking someone apart, ever complaining. Nothing is ever good enough.

When it comes to dating and marriage, the organization presents lots of Catch-22s: Only date if you intend to marry and only marry if you are capable of supporting a family...BUT "put the kingdom first" and pioneer, don't get higher education, take a part-time job so that a person is not even capable of supporting themselves.This is why I didn't go on my first date until 29.

You got to get to know your intended well, but...always have a chaperone or date in a group and never so much as ride alone in the car with her! Arranging a date becomes a nightmare.

There is a group dynamic too that seems at work. Even with all the Watchtower ducks in a row checked, certain pairings are welcomed, whereas certain pairings are not. There might not even be a solid reason for this by JW 'logic'. Some will go out of their way to put a stop to the pairing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit