Girls: what would your ideal guy be like?

by greven 40 Replies latest jw friends

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I dated a ½ Jewish guy, 5’8, who was physically appealing to me, a celebrity, with his own t.v. show, who was 2 months older than me. His first car was a BMW

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Damnit, I had a great reply written out, show the different guys I've dated, but when I copy from my desktop in to the reply box, once I sudmit it disappears, so kindly disregard my above post

DAMNIT!!!!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I dated a ½ Jewish guy, 5’8, who was physically appealing to me, a celebrity, with his own t.v. show, who was 2 months older than me. His first car was a BMW

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

This blows....

If I was a guy, one of my requirements would be that the girl had to be computer literate

• ballistic
    ballistic

LOL LOL LOL!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Chevy... ur cute...

I see many women put down "looks are unimportant" and have all the worthy aspirations mentioned above, but at the end of the day they are all crafty buggers! They go for the man with the biggest wallet, and if they can find a big wallet with big muscles and big lunch box, they'll take all 3!!!

Money doesn't matter as long as they can hold a job of course. Nobody wants some bum (male or female) who doesn't work nor has interest in finding work.

Looks are unimportant? Of course they are important up to a point. You have to be attracted to somebody, doesn't mean they have to be stellar either. Just turn you on enough to take notice at first.

Women say they want sweet mushy romantic nice guys. This is a line of crap. Nice yes, but with a twinge of jerk. Say it ain't so, I don't care, but no woman wants a wuss. She just wants to be treated right.

• Auntie Flame
    Auntie Flame

My ideal man would come with a sign painted on his forehead that reads: "Hi! I'm your ideal man!" cause I probably wouldn't recognize him if I found him/he found me...

Auntie Flame, who loves a "done deal"

• caligirl
    caligirl

My ideal guy is intelligent, fun loving, easy going, loves me unconditionally even when I have my rare "blond moments", is supportive no matter what, does dishes, laundry, shares housework(!) , has a great sense of humor, lets me know on a daily basis that I am loved, appreciated and wanted. Oh, and I might add that I am already married to him, so I don't have to go looking for anyone that fits my many ideals for the perfect man.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Sorry Rebel-Shera. I am already taken. Also far TOO OLD for you.

Outoftheorg of the -thats me class.

• butalbee
    butalbee

Haven't found him yet........................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit