Girls: what would your ideal guy be like?

by greven 40 Replies latest jw friends

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Ideal man is kinda hard...I have liked all sorts of different guys for all sorts of reasons. I always joke with Eyegirl and Scootergirl that I just want a pasty white nerd boy...and in a sense, that's true.

My ideal guy has to be smart. (And by that I mean able to hold his end of the conversation and challenge me in my own thought processes--we don't have to agree on everything, but he must be able to hold his own) He must have a sense of humor--it's a matter of survival for him in order for him to be able to handle me. He has to be quick-witted so he can occasionally put me in my place. Laid-back is a must. I have dated far too many up-tight dudes. I just need a boy I can hang out with. Be it out at a club, making last minute plans or just hanging on the couch with, watch football with, play a few video games with, drink beer with, and just feel comfortable with. That is my NUMBER ONE, requirement actually...Ideal Boy Must Be Able to Make Jo Jo feel at ease.

And of course if I get to pick ideal man, he should be sweet and sensitive. Meaning saying "I love you" is not scary.

So that's my wish list.

SWF, 23, seeks pasty white nerd boy, with big brain, bigger sense of humor, and oversized heart to make shy little nerd girl feel at ease.

• dottie
    dottie

*I'm under the bubbles holding the glass *

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

sorry dottie...I can't see your picture...

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Why does there have to be set anything? Why not just the right person at the right time? I mean of course, silly things aside like drug users or wife beaters... ha ha... but other than that...

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Well its offical, im the man of all of your dreams (no, not the nightmare ones....)

• pr_capone
    pr_capone
    SWF, 23, seeks pasty white nerd boy, with big brain, bigger sense of humor, and oversized heart to make shy little nerd girl feel at ease.

Hmmm... must he be pasty white?!?! Some color is no good?

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Well let's see Dark hair, Dark eyes, intelligent can carry a conversation and initate one also. A quick wit, able to do witty rapparte<? spelling> Kind, Gentle. Good looking muscular but don't mind a lil belly, little organizational ability but honest as the day is long. A great fantastic lover, friend, chef and chief bottle washer! A man that talks all tough but has a heart of Gold, a man that will bring home a baby squirrel that needs a home or a blue jay when you can't find a nest. A man that loves me for who I am and for who I want to be but yet claims not to remember my mistakes. A man that try's to pretend he is not all googly eyed when he sees our Grandbaby, a man that claimed he didn't want a Maine Coon Cat but was found in the hallway saying" is him Daddy's kitty, yes him is Daddy's big ole kitty" LOL

Oh, by the way I found him in a skating rink in 1983 he is my Thunder Rider

• ballistic
    ballistic

I see many women put down "looks are unimportant" and have all the worthy aspirations mentioned above, but at the end of the day they are all crafty buggers! They go for the man with the biggest wallet, and if they can find a big wallet with big muscles and big lunch box, they'll take all 3!!!

(well, all the women I've been out with anyway )

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I’ve dated a Mexican guy who was 6 foot, weighed well over 350 pounds, and at 12 years older than me, I made more money did he did.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I’ve dated a Mexican guy who was 6 foot, weighed well over 350 pounds, and at 12 years older than me, I made more money did he did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit