FWIW -- Anonymous suggests North Korea will start WWIII before the end of this year

by kpop 59 Replies latest jw friends

• bohm
    bohm

kpop:

Sounds exactly like what Anonymous said.

Anonymous accurately predicted that north Korea would continue to do what they have done for years and what intelligence officials have said they were about to do?

Yah, great! Global magic metadata to the rescue!

I am still waiting for you to answer my question btw.

Does this guy have a verifiable record of predicting major world events using his method that I can see?

• kpop
    kpop
    Does this guy have a verifiable record of predicting major world events using his method that I can see?

You are certifiable. Do you know what FWIW stands for? It means FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH. Do you know what that means?

Did you even read my OP? I literally said, "Take it with a grain of salt." That means, it could be nothing but a steaming pile of shit or it could be something to keep an eye out for. Why you continue to make a big deal out of this is beyond me. I didn't write the post by Anon. I didn't collect the metadata. I'm simply the messenger.

• bohm
    bohm

well, 6 pages in and this is what I got:

• No evidence, of any kind. The "metadata" is 100% unknown
    • No information about how any data (which we don't know exists or not) was analyzed
    • All based on what an anonymous guy posted on the internet
    • No verifiable record that he has been right in the past

That's roughly the size of it no?

Just one more thing:

I didn't collect the metadata.

We don't know if any of this unseen, unknown "metadata" was ever collected

• kpop
    kpop
    • No evidence, of any kind. The "metadata" is 100% unknown
    • No information about how any data (which we don't know exists or not) was analyzed
    • All based on what an anonymous guy posted on the internet
    • No verifiable record that he has been right in the past

That's roughly the size of it no?

I won't post screenshots for obvious reasons. As I said, feel free to peak in there yourself. Install your tor and have fun! LOLOL

It's not just some anonymous guy. It is Anonymous. [insert face palm]

What are you, 70 years old?

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

silly.

• bohm
    bohm
    I don't have the metadata. Got it? Anon posted some info a few days ago

Yes I got it. No evidence, no idea what "metadata" even is, no idea what method they use to analyze it. We quite literally don't know if this is someone reading wikipedia and looking at stock prices. I know, I am an idiot for asking these things because I don't have a tor client installed on my computer...

Now moving on from here.

Just install tor on your router and voila! You're in! No need to ask me!

This is like saying that a person who install a web-browser have access to all content on the internet, of course I know it does not work like that. I am asking you to provide basic referencing (screenshots, etc.).

• Fencing
    Fencing

It's interesting. Being a born-in, I often wonder how so many people from the outside could be so easily conned into going all the way to baptism. Us born-ins didn't have much of a choice, but worldly people should be able to EASILY see through all the crazy doctrines, hand-waving and dangerous beliefs. It just takes a little critical thinking, so how could so many people get swept along in it?

Then I come here, read threads like this, and it makes more sense.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

I don't think half the ppl who are commenting have even bothered watching the video, it makes a very convincing case IMO.

But what are we going to do? I agree with other posters: The Koreans cannot be allowed to have nuclear missiles. A red line must be drawn. But what if they cross it?

If there is going to be war within a year, it might as well be war before they have nuclear weapons. It would therefore seem more prudent to attack them first. I think much talks for a first strike, nuclear or otherwise. I hope Donald Trump will be smart enough to take the hard decisions. Just my 2c.

• Syme
    Syme
    Moon, the new president of South Korea, is not pro-war, he is pro-discussion and even pro-cooperation with DPRK. As for WWIII, North Korea hasn't instigated or even participated in a single war in the last 65 years (and that last one was a civil war, not an international one). In contrast to, let's say, the U.S.
  • kpop
    kpop

I don't think half the ppl who are commenting have even bothered watching the video, it makes a very convincing case IMO.

No they haven't and worse still are the mongs who think "Anonymous" is an anonymous poster on 4chan. LOLOL

"Who is he? What credibility does he have?" BWAHAHAHA!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit