FWIW -- Anonymous suggests North Korea will start WWIII before the end of this year

by kpop 59 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

Okay, steady on folks!

The OP was primarily about the new South Korean President's war-mongering intentions and the prediction that North Korea would start WW3 before year's end. It is that I responded to - not the new President's views on human rights, including the LBGT community.

• kpop
    kpop

Trolls, disseminators of fake stories made up by various intelligence agencies, neo-nazis, basement-dwellers, "alphur-male" virgins and the mentally ill? Am I close?

As I said, you have no clue. Literally everything you said is word for word from the Mainstream media. It's too good, too funny! Lemme guess, /pol/ is your source? BWAHAHAHAHA

"Global meta data". Would that be wikipedia and made up crap?

You've favorite magazine is TIME, isn't it? LOLLOL

photoshopped Macron offshore account

Guess what honey? I didn't say it was real nor ever posted anything about that because you know, there are trolls on 4chan up to the bergie because they think it's cool to troll us with fake shit. IDK if that was fake or not but some of the docs are real. Doesn't matter to me since I'm not French. But since 4chan has become so popular and since 4chan has exposed so much of the lies from the media, they have been attacking us like crazy. But of course, we only let them see what we want them to see. It's invite only below the berg. And you're not invited. Which is why it's funny to see you comment like an expert on something you don't know about. Just admit that the only thing you know about 4chan is what you heard on the TV. Be honest.

• cofty
    cofty
    U are parroting regressive liberal talking points about North Korea...

You could not be more wrong. By the way I didn't quote MSN I linked to the BBC.

NK is the greatest danger to world peace at this moment in time. They must not be allowed to get a viable nuclear weapon under any circumstances. Military action might be necessary - if it is it will cost a huge number of lives. It is to be hoped that China will be able to exert enough influence to avoid the need for war.

I asked Kpop to explain his characterisation of Moon Jae-in. He was unable to do so and retracted his comments. The SK leader's opinions on homosexuality is of no consequence to the conversation about the danger posed by NK.

• bohm
    bohm
    Just admit that the only thing you know about 4chan is what you heard on the TV

Yep, they talk about 4chan every night on the tv, just before the weather report.

Guess what honey? I didn't say it was real nor ever posted anything about that

Funny how you accept that 4chan is overflowing with fake crap but ... then you push some unsourced stuff from 4chan and accept all of us to go "uuuhhh" "aaaah". You don't even seem willing to back any of it up ;-). It is just random, kooky crapposting from 4chan.

Your post is basically: WW3 will start because these guys say it, but sorry I can't show you any of my sources because it is a totally secret, but trust me, it is really really true.

• kpop
    kpop

NK is the greatest danger to world peace at this moment in time. They must not be allowed to get a viable nuclear weapon under any circumstances. Military action might be necessary - if it is it will cost a huge number of lives. It is to be hoped that China will be able to exert enough influence to avoid the need for war.

Agreed 100%.

I asked Kpop to explain his characterisation of Moon Jae-in. He was unable to do so and retracted his comments. The SK leader's opinions on homosexuality is of no consequence to the conversation about the danger posed by NK.

I did explain that I referenced someone that knows about him and they called him a "warmongering psycho." I admit I know very little about him so I retracted my comment. Maybe he's not a warmongering psycho. Either way, the threat from North Korea is as real as ever. I hope on that we can agree.

BTW, I'm sorry for ever starting this thread. It was only meant to give you guys a little info on what's circulating around the web. Thus my caveat, "take with a grain of salt."

• kpop
    kpop

Funny how you accept that 4chan is overflowing with crap but ... then you push some unsourced stuff from 4chan and accept all of us to go "uuuhhh" "aaaah".

As I said, you don't know 4chan. The crap you see on the surface has become mostly for tards consumption and is produced by new outside trolls. With that said, Anonymous is real. They have a lot of credibility and my respect. Don't fck around with them.

You don't even seem willing to back any of it up

I don't have anything to back up! I posted this thread as simply "hey, there's some rumors from Anonymous on 4chan and they are saying this..." The metadata they collect is very real. How they interpret it is up to them. I'm not saying it is right or wrong.

Your post is basically: WW3 will start because these guys say it, but sorry I can't show you any of my sources because it is a totally secret, but trust me, it is really really true.

NO! I just said the tensions are rising and there's a high probability that North Korea is going to strike first before the end of this year. That's all. I even made sure to mention several times to take this with a "grain of salt."

• bohm
    bohm
    I admit I know very little about him so I retracted my comment. Maybe he's not a warmongering psycho.

Surely that can't be true. As you wrote, the post was based on "global metadata" (like, totally not made up techno-babble) from 4chan and these guys are just way beyond what we mortals can hope for in terms of Truth and Accuracy. The literally right-clicked the world and read the meta-data tags!

(BTW. I mean the Real 4Chan, the secret society which is nothing at all like 4chan, which is full of crap & idiots. But not the real 4chan. Very elite, much true).

• bohm
    bohm
    As I said, you don't know 4chan.

And this ignorance is easier because you refuse to source your claims by even linking to the relevant pages, or archived versions.

Anyway, teach me of the ways, sempai!

Anonymous is real.

Yah sure. Like, they hacked the WTBS two years ago. That wasn't a total shit-show. I think I saw the documentary. They totally hacked evilcorp and then the FBI using the awesome commands ifconfig wlan1 up. Okay they could have used a sh script for that one but I digress.

I don't have anything to back up! I posted this thread as simply "hey, there's some rumors from Anonymous on 4chan and they are saying this..."

HAHAHA! Literally, rumors on the internet. From the biggest troll-central. BWAHAHAHAHA!

The metadata they collect is very real.

Cool, what is it in this case? Oh wait, it isn't the case that we are talking about rumored 'metadata' you can't show me to back up the rumors of war, made up by experts you don't know?

Do you ever entertain the idea that they might be trolling you?

NO! I just said the tensions are rising and there's a high probability that North Korea is going to strike first before the end of this year

Congrats, you managed to do a bit of hedging. How about the warmongering psycho bit?

The WTBS is also only saying there is a high probability of Armageddon every year so that is totally not fearmongering.

• kpop
    kpop

Surely that can't be true. As you wrote, the post was based on "global metadata" (like, totally not made up techno-babble) from 4chan and these guys are just way beyond what we mortals can hope for in terms of Truth and Accuracy. The literally right-clicked the world and read the meta-data tags!

Actually no. It was from an Anonymous dude on 4chan.

(BTW. I mean the Real 4Chan, the secret society which is nothing at all like 4chan, which is full of crap & idiots. But not the real 4chan. Very elite, much true).

LOLOL as I said, you know nothing. Do you even tor? No? Then you can STFU about where the "real 4chan" is because like I said, you're not invited. I can guarantee it. You'd get fck'd up real fast if you even tried. I don't recommend it.

• bohm
    bohm
    kpop: Actually no. It was from an Anonymous dude on 4chan

Okay, so a guy you don't know makes claim on troll central, based on evidence ("metadata") you haven't seen, and you believe that to be true? Does this guy have a record in terms of predicting major world events that I can check?

LOLOL as I said, you know nothing. Do you even tor? No? Then you can STFU about where the "real 4chan" is because like I said, you're not invited. I can guarantee it.

No, I don't "tor", why should I? why is that relevant?. Guess I am not elite enough to download an installer from the internet and therefore your rumor is true ;-).

You'd get fck'd up real fast if you even tried. I don't recommend it.

Like, someone would totally hack me?

If this is similar to how they hacked the WTBS?

Because that SuperEliteHaXoRExploit came down to posting addresses of kingdom halls to a pastebin...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit