FWIW -- Anonymous suggests North Korea will start WWIII before the end of this year

by kpop 59 Replies latest jw friends

• kpop
    kpop

I know most of you don't know what Anonymous is or what the real 4chan is, but both are saying that their global meta data is pointing that now with South Korean elections going to a pro war candidate (Moon, who is a psycho) and China saying there may be no other solution, North Korea will strike first before the end of this year. Japan has called up reserves. Take it with a grain of salt.

Let us hope that war can be averted. There are no winners in war. Remember what Einstein said about WW3.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

@kpop. I disagree that North Korea can bring about a nuclear war - I'm assuming between the United States and Russia - since it's only ally, China, has neither the desire nor enough nukes to engage in a meaningful first strike.

• kpop
    kpop

@kpop. I disagree that North Korea can bring about a nuclear war - I'm assuming between the United States and Russia - since it's only ally, China, has neither the desire nor enough nukes to engage in a meaningful first strike.

It's complicated. South Korea had their election today and voted in an idiot who is a war mongering psycho. Moon said the current conservative gov is not doing enough to stop Kim and is already threatening with first strike. What do you think Kim will do? That will force the hand of China and Japan and drag the US into another terrible war. It could get ugly fast. Let's hope it never gets that far.

• cofty
    cofty
    South Korea had their election today and voted in an idiot who is a war mongering psycho

Why do you say that?

Interesting profile of Moon Jae-in here...

Nothing to suggest he is a war-monger.

• cofty
    cofty

He is more likely to favour contact with North Korea rather than the severing of relations undertaken by the previous president of South Korea.

His predecessor Park Geun-hye, for example, closed an industrial complex just inside North Korea where South Korean firms employed workers from the North. A president Moon might re-open it.

Professor John Delury of the Graduate School of International Studies at Yonsei University in Seoul told the BBC: "We know pretty clearly what the presumed front-runner, Moon Jae-in, would do.

"He's supported by people who think the South has to go up there to Pyongyang and actively work on improving inter-Korean relations. If it's Moon who wins this election, South Korea really becomes a new player and could be much more forcefully a part of whatever problem or solution we see on North Korea."...

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I hope not, I have sort of grown fond of being alive
  • kpop
    kpop

Nothing to suggest he is a war-monger.

He recently said that the current gov is not doing enough to prevent North Korea from attacking the south. He suggested concessions be made so they don't attack but then he said if they don't accept that other means may be necessary. Sounded a lot like war threats. Then again, his opponent accused him of "siding with the enemy" (North Korea) so who knows? It's pretty crazy everywhere right now. Every nation is polarized and I don't think this is a good thing!

• cofty
    cofty

So nothing at all to suggest he is "an idiot who is a war mongering psycho" then.

In fact his policy is to engage with Pyongyang more actively than his predecessor.

I agree nuclear war with NK is a real possibility but it's more important than ever to keep the facts straight.

• Simon
    Simon

2016: Lots of people die

2017: Hold my beer

I doubt it will happen because fanatical dictators are rarely truly insane. They are cold and calculating and do despicable things if they think they will ultimately benefit.

Chubby-Cheeks Crazy Hair (I'm using his Native-American name) is no different. I doubt he wants to die enough to launch a nuclear strike but rattling sabres at the US and having a missile programme solidifies his influence at home and negotiating power in the region.

• kpop
    kpop

So nothing at all to suggest he is "an idiot who is a war mongering psycho" then.

In fact his policy is to engage with Pyongyang more actively than his predecessor.

I agree nuclear war with NK is a real possibility but it's more important than ever to keep the facts straight.

Ok, I take back the idiot war mongering psycho as it was posted on 4chan but he did make comments that Korea needs to be more aggressive than the current gov. Thus the heightened tension today and not just with south Korea but with China as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit