I feel horrible this evening

by Yerusalyim 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

As I sit here pulling Charge of Quarters at the soldier's barracks (that's overnight duty with the privates for the uninitiated) I FEEL HORRIBLE. I've been sick all weekend carrying a low grade fever. Still not getting any better. I just like complaining and playing off everyones sympathy. That, and I'm bored. oh well, back to reruns of NYPD Blues.

• dottie
    dottie

((((((((((((((yeru))))))))))))))

Sorry to hear your sick! Drink lots of water!

Dottie

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Yeru: I hope this makes you feel better

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

awwwwwwwww sorry hun

• LB
    LB

Dottie gave you good advice, drink as much water as you possibly can.

But they are just privates dude. Have some fun. Empty out a full clip. See how their reflexes are. Stretch some seal a meal over the toliet seat in the head. At the very least drop a rock on someones bunk and yell gernade!!!!!

There are so many things to do to make you feel better. But I hope it gets over quick.

• patio34
    patio34

Awww Yeru, and you're such a nice person! Hope you feel better soon. LOL at LB's suggestions! It's nice to have a place to come to and complain, right?

Get better soon.!

Pat

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I'm sorry mang, hope you feel better soon.

*singing* a glass full of whiskey helps the temperature go down, the temperature go down ohhhhhhh*

Eric

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Yeru.....I just got over the flu..hope you don't have it. Hey, are you in the states? If not, I'd be scared!!

Seriously, hope you feel better. Like Dottie said.....

@LB.......

Empty out a full clip. See how their reflexes are
  • RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey Yeru...you may have heard about this, and well...forgive me if it's a repeat, but I have taken during my flu/colds: Echinacea tinctures.

It looks like a small bottle with an eye dropper in it. You fill up a glass of water, follow the instructions on the side, mix it in the water, drink it and wait for the results.

IT WORKS! I had the flu/cold for less than 48 hours.

That LIZZY BORDEN joke was a real groaner!! You must be not feeling well.

If all else fails...ax your doctor.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Sorry for the Lizzy Borden joke. I was watching the History Channel, they had a show on about the Borden Murders. I don't think she did it. SOOOO where does one purchase this elixir of which you speak?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit