I feel horrible this evening

by Yerusalyim 13 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey Yeru, I tried that 'send a message' to you, I hope it worked.

I have received only one message from another poster, and it seemed to work, so I hope it did for you.

Just in case it did not, the elixir: echinacea (tincture) should be available in the USA (I think) @ Walgreens or CVS or similar drugstores. Wherever they sell vitamins/herbal tablets, it should be there.

Ask the pharmacist at the drugstore, they are usually very aware of echinacea.

I'm in Canada, so I can pick it up at the local drugstores here. When I was in Cleveland, Ohio last year, I saw something similar to what we had here, there. (Cost $8 to $10CDN - $5 to $7 US dollars).

It worked like a charm, and I swear by it. Only side effect, it does go through your body rather quickly and you may have to use the washroom facilities for a little while, but that's the only negative thing...if you'd even want to call it that.

Get well soon Yeru.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Awwwwwwww. . . ((((((((((Yersalym!))))))))))

ESTEE

• animal
    animal

I wish we have internet access when I was in..... hell, we didnt even have computers. CQ duty woulda been much more fun.

Animal

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I hope you're feeling better, amigo!

If you get "the squirts" remember that your biggest enemy is dehydration. Drink gatoraid cut half with plain water, or use "field expedient" rehydrating solution: one quart (or one litre) of water, one teaspoon of salt (or 1/2 tsp salt & 1/2 tsp baking soda) and two tablespoons plus two teaspoons ( 8 tsp) of sugar. Drink lots of it, until your urine is clear, and keep drinking it enough to keep your urine clear.

Also, do not take any of those over-the-counter anti-diahhrea medications, because you WANT your system to evacuate the offending organism!

If you aren't feeling better already, I hope you will be soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit