What Is Your Opinion Of Melania Trump?

by minimus 143 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sometimes this forum gets a little too serious.

• minimus
    minimus

Cowardly response when you got called out but we still like ya.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

She speaks simple and straightforward. I don't think she is dumb, but as far as 'most attractive ever,' I have to go with Abigail Adams who never had cosmetic surgery of any kind.

• scary21
    scary21

I have to agree with the girl next door. I think she's lovely and smart.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

If we are talking about “most attractive ever”, hands down Jacqueline Lee Kennedy.

• jp1692
  • LV101
    LV101

Melania has the best physical form re/clothes - looks good in anything. She's a class act and I think Trump is very enamored with her - considering he's a powerful, billionaire, which equals having access to females 24/7 -- power the No 1 aphrodisiac which means lots of money. I thought Jacqueline Kennedy was attractive, also.

Hillary and Bill make great political money together and realized they weren't going to get rich quick as lawyers -- the gold was in politics for them. I don't think he's much to look at -- no more attractive than she. She's had help in the cosmetic surgery dept -- he probably has, too.

• stillin
    stillin

JP beat me to this picture. Can anybody make something good out of her jacket? Especially in the context where she wore it?

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I agree with Fink. As soon as Trump is out of office (and possibly in prison), she is dumping his ass.

And I have to disagree with those that think she is attractive. She looks so made up; she almost doesn't even look real.

But looks are not everything. The substance of a person is what counts, and it appears she has very little. I use to give her the benefit of the doubt and trust that she is probably a good person put in a very bad situation, but the more she talks, the more I change my mind.

Maybe she will make herself more public and I will change my mind again, but right now, she appears to be an ego-maniac like her husband, claiming she is one of the most bullied person on Earth. Dramatic, much?

I know a lot of you on this thread are right leaning Trump fans, so before you start hurling insults, just remember ...

Melania wants you to "Be Best"!

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I don't find her attractive but I fund her intelligent and pleasant

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit