Secret Sins

by Xena 44 Replies latest social relationships

• Xena
    Xena

Tat.........you don't send one my MY husband...well ok soon to be ex husband ..but still...I am deeply hurt and offended... but I am not judging you..are we clear on that??? BAD WOMAN (oh did I post that outloud???)

Marcos...you kill mice with a FLY SWATTER??? You know they call it a *FLY* Swatter for a reason. So how do you do that anway???...no no I don't want to know (visions of squashed mice dancing thru my head now)

uuummm ok bigboi...tell you what I will just let riz handle this one...but hey thank you for sharing Take it away rizzzzzyyyyy oh wait you already did...nevermind

ROFL Ang...aaahhhhh the wages of sin (nodding head sagely)...at least *I* never get caught

Lyin I must confess to having given the three finger salute once or twice when in my car....why do all the stupid people seem to be on the road the same time as me? And usually when I am late for work??? Coincidence or conspiracy....you decide!

BG DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN... so uuummm we are cool, right????? Cause I sure as heck don't want you mad at ME!

Come on Alan, NO secret sins????? Not even a teeny tiny one?

Ed a man after my own heart...I mean it saves having to wash a cup right???

Robdar I must confess I do the same with the whipped cream...I mean it IS a milk product, right??? ergo you must also partake of it out of the original container...BUT CHEESE WIZ??? Come on that isn't even real cheese..it's WIZ man(which btw just sounds gross all in itself)...for THAT my friend you must be spanked roundly...there can be no forgiveness for eating WIZ.....

*sigh* so much sin...so little time....

• Xena
    Xena

aaahhh I missed your post Mum...I choose to blame Simon and his new format for that oversight

There is a Ketchup song? I really need to get offline and out more Now now I won't be judgemental about your being judgemental because that would just be judgemental of me and there is no judgement here....k?

lol looking for more ways to enjoy the secret and not so secret sins?? I like I like!!!!!

BTW I just noticed I can't edit my posts.......now that is JUST WRONG! How am I supposed to sneak back and fix my spelling errors??? How can I circumvent the posting limits??? HUH HUH???

• AlanF
    AlanF

Nope, Xena, not even one. Juliann knows everything.

Or so I tell her. [:D]

AlanF

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

(((((((((((Xena))))))))))

Thanks for the phone call!! I needed that....

and I will be sure to send Tim a card. Now, don't be offended!! It might have some snow and trees in it!! You know....phallic symbols! LOL

And, Simon...I'm with Xena....why can't we edit anymore???? And why are all the little format-highlight-smiley-undo-underline- thingys missing at the top of this reply screen??

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Like, i totally lust for reese's peanut butter cups...

• riz
    riz

((((((((((Xena))))))))))

i wish i could make it to the apostofest. :( *pinches Xena's ass*

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

riz: oh, so you're gonna pinch xena's ass, but not mine? what's up with THAT?

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

My secret sin is that I like to secretly sin...even though I don't really believe in the concept of sin...errr...yea. YAY for sinning.

• waiting
    waiting

My now-grown kids informed me that they used to hate my buying Lucky Charms for them.

I'd get bored & eat all the Charms out of it. I reasoned it wasn't good for them anyway. What a considerate (and bored) mother I was, eh?

waiting

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

Robyn,

Penance. hmmmm. A live demonstration at the upcoming TexFest may be a good start :) Just a thought.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit