Go Bags, Safe houses and cartoon of two kids.

by scruffmcbuff 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tiki
    tiki

Let's just hope the phones work when they have to go hide out in some elders cellar... And is this because elders will have houses that are especially safer than others?

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

Are Jdubs supposed to hide in bunkers or stand out in an open field with that stupid grin on their faces when the armies come after them? Maybe next year there will be more things to do.

The eight self licking icecream popes have their cult groupies running scared.

• blondie
    blondie

Does this work?

• zeb
    zeb

Front the jw who frightened your kids and give them a blasting.. tell them to get a f*** life.

• zeb
    zeb

elders phone numbers. We had a baby near death -wife in hospital with- elder not available as he was working on a part for the coming convention.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS is a fear mongering apocalyptic religious publishing house who exploit fear to firstly lure people into the organization so they can eventually be exploited for money and labor.

That strategic ideological premise has existed with the WTS for over 140 years.

Its not going away any time soon

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

The Hateful Eight act like the JDubs are paid workers with benefits. For god's sake, they are freaking volunteers.

• Saethydd
    Saethydd

The little cartoon kids are Caleb and Sophia. Watchtower's latest tool for indoctrinating young children. Back when I still lived with my parents my mother would have my 3-year-old cousin watch practically all of the twenty videos every time she watched him. I feel so sorry for the generations of JW kids who are going to be force fed this crap now.

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

I think the whole go bag thing is so stupid, most of these bags I've seen couldn't be carried by an elderly disabled jw!

And the question I ask is "where would you go?" Basements maybe common in America but they're not in Europe. I'm often told "the gb would ask us to go to the kingdom hall" would they? Really? If the authority's were looking for jws the first place they would look would be the kingdom hall !! And the second place they would look? The houses of the congregation leaders! So stupid and ill thought out!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I’m more interested in your personal workout routine and diet. Lol!

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit