Go Bags, Safe houses and cartoon of two kids.

by scruffmcbuff 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

I have been out a good 10+ years and until recently didnt pay much attention to what the jehovahs are up to.

Why have they taken this turn with the bunker videos and making all the brainwashed people like my parents pack a go bag. Now let me just clarify. Im a military man i believe everyone should have an element of preparedness canned goods,bottled water and a bug out bag is a great addition ( ill stop waffling on about that now).

But what concerns me is the fact they are advising elderly people to bug out. I can tell you now, there needs to be a better plan then a bag with a tin foil blanket and a book of elders phone numbers in it to evacuate less abled people to some safe house in another elders basement. The stupidty boils my blood.

And a few points you lovely lot could help with.

I understand PIMO. But how can one be POMI which ive seen mentioned a few times?

Last point. Who are these two kids in the animation i see pop up on youtube?

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I can try to explain a POMI, my husband stopped going to all JW related meetings even the memorial, for close to 15 years. But the indoctrination of the WT is still firmly in his emotions/mind. He still gets literally scared if an apostate website pops up on the computer screen ( just an example) so though he isn't physically at the meetings, and even rarely reads their material, he remains brainwashed and could jump back in at any time ( which he almost did 7 years ago)

A POMI is excellent at self-justifying behaviors etc. My husband can compartmentalize anything uncomfortable to actually think about. His emotions never matured to the adult stage, they are still stuck in his teenage years.

He has plenty of intelligence, but it is pathetically, and frustratingly, underutilized.That is part of the WT mind influence in my opinion.

• Sail Away
    Sail Away
    I understand PIMO. But how can one be POMI which ive seen mentioned a few times?

I've seen this. If some one drifted away or was DF'd, they are physically out, but may still be mentally in. They haven't examined their beliefs or done any online research. They still believe that it's "The Truth", but they just can't live up to it. They are the problem, not the belief system. They are still captive.

There is a strong possibility that if some life event left them feeling vulnerable, they might return. Also, when a POMI has a chil, they may feel the need to return in order to save the child's life at Armageddon.

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Thank you so much for clearing that up. I actually have a DF aquaintence who is POMI. He still continues to shun me lol

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

^^ perfect example ^^

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

@sailaway. I had the perfect example and i didnt even know it!the POMI thing has been bugging me for days.

• stillin
    stillin

POMI was a puzzler for me too. If a person manages to get their self out, how could they still be mentally in? I get it now. Once again, you guys rock!

Scruff, you're probably seeing Caleb and Sophia, the celebrity cartoon kids brought to you by WTS.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Caleb and Sophia - tools of the WT to guilt and scare the kids with.

My still in younger sister and her husband, visited their disassociated daughter's children. Without telling the mom or father (who isn't a witness) they showed them the "Sparlock" episode of Caleb. It's where Caleb's mom tells him his new toy is magical and does God like people who play with something that Satan is behind? She shows him a picture of Adam and Eve, all old and near death who disobeyed God and look what happened to them. He ends up throwing the toy away.

The two children came back home, crying their eyes out. Why? They were going to have to throw away their My Little Ponies cause they were magical.

The WT is evil and enjoys scaring children into obedience with threat of death.

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

@days of future passed :

That really is sick. I guess the wts felt it wasnt quite brainwashing people early enough.

Ive since done my research and youtube bought up a few things mostly an episode where they explain that being gay is a choice....

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

there needs to be a better plan then a bag with a tin foil blanket and a book of elders phone numbers in it to evacuate less abled people to some safe house in another elders basement.

It`s true that you can`t make this s##t up?

The elderly people have have left their home with a GoBag to some supposedly "safehouse" read "bunker" whereby the elders are still living in their comfortable homes waiting for the poor saps to ring them for advice ?

And in an elders basement ? why the need for his phone number ?

SHEEEESH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit